Just Came Across This Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Came Across This Video

It's really unrelated to the raptors. but, it's hilarious and needs to be seen and this sub forum gets the most traffic.

I didn't see it posted when i searched for it and I just saw it on tv. I neaarly pissed myself laughing.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

That's not really Big Baby Davis is it?

Is it?

Nahhh it couldn't be.

Comment

Lol I can't believe somebody wasted money on a Turkeyjizz jersey!

And I'm pretty sure that's how Big Baby dances in real life! I hate that fat bastard!

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
        That's not really Big Baby Davis is it?

Is it?

Nahhh it couldn't be.
        no, because there's a fat fucker that looks exactly like him. yes its him
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Somethings in that pizza..

I love the "Ball" reference ahaha!
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

i think it was more of a "bitch" reference. but, take it as you may

Comment

Hedo must like the pole dancing ladies in the clubs....that was funny. That certainly looked like Davis...was it really him?

Comment

"Beach ball"

About a month old but still good none the less. Big baby busts some good moves here ha, ha.

Comment

hilarious! Hedo is my most hated ex Raptor ever, lazy overpaid prima-donna.

Comment

Big baby is awesome!!! hahahaha just not as a basketball player.

Comment

lol have you guys seen this one

Comment

Flop flop city bitch! Sneeze on CP3 and he's flying!

Comment

lol blake griffin's crying like a little bitch. "Randy foye can't shoot for shit" that had on the floor dying.

Comment

Working...
                          X