Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Terrence Williams

Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    If Colangelo sticks to his principles he won't go near Terrence Williams. I think there is a 1% chance of Williams being signed.
    What do you mean by that? Bryan was pretty close to drafting him. I like him cause the hype about him coming out the draft was that he was a great defender. If can come in and D up for 10 days I'll be happy.

Post Thanks / Like

A lot has happened since then. Review the 1st page. Colangelo avoids unprofessional players.

Raptors Republic Starter TheR3dMenace's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    A lot has happened since then. Review the 1st page. Colangelo avoids unprofessional players.
    With good reason.

Just some recent examples like Portland's mutiny or the Wizards gongshow has probably steeled his resolve to not be tempted by immature/unprofessional, yet talented players. One bad apple can set a franchise back years.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    What do you mean by that? Bryan was pretty close to drafting him. I like him cause the hype about him coming out the draft was that he was a great defender. If can come in and D up for 10 days I'll be happy.
    Google his time in New Jersey and Houston. He had more conflict and drama than an episode of "The Young & the Restless"....... or "As the Dwight Turns".

Thread Information