Terrence Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

matt52 wrote: View Post
    he has shown to be unable to play for three coaches. He has lacked professionalism. He is selfish it seems.

So, for me, no.
    this!
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      jamaal magloire will knock T will the fuck out if he does anything stupid so we're all good.
      I'd be more afraid of JJ.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        I'd be more afraid of JJ.
        Black belt. Damn..

I don't know, it's a change of scenery with a coach holding all players accountable, and it's not like he's going to be the top tier player on this team, we have veterans on this team that'll make him hold his on. I would like to try him out maybe a 10-day contract. If he can play, than sign him for the rest of the season. If it works out, than maybe think long term. I just don't believe that Terrence Williams is going to be a guy that ruins a good atmosphere in our locker room. Just my opinion though.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

If Colangelo sticks to his principles he won't go near Terrence Williams. I think there is a 1% chance of Williams being signed.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
            The guy got waived by the Rockets, should the dinos pick him up, he is a good buddy to derozan
            DD seems to have a lot of buddies! Jennings, Nick Young, Weems and now Williams apparently. I dont know that employing a "friend" particularly confirms someone's skill level is going to get better. DD will survive without having a bud on the team. And if he does need one then the Raps should trade him. This is his 3rd yr in the nba. That said Williams does have talent. I wouldnt mind getting him for the rest of the season (20 some games). DC can have a talk with him before we commit.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              If Colangelo sticks to his principles he won't go near Terrence Williams. I think there is a 1% chance of Williams being signed.
              What do you mean by that? Bryan was pretty close to drafting him. I like him cause the hype about him coming out the draft was that he was a great defender. If can come in and D up for 10 days I'll be happy.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

A lot has happened since then. Review the 1st page. Colangelo avoids unprofessional players.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  A lot has happened since then. Review the 1st page. Colangelo avoids unprofessional players.
                  With good reason.

Just some recent examples like Portland's mutiny or the Wizards gongshow has probably steeled his resolve to not be tempted by immature/unprofessional, yet talented players. One bad apple can set a franchise back years.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    What do you mean by that? Bryan was pretty close to drafting him. I like him cause the hype about him coming out the draft was that he was a great defender. If can come in and D up for 10 days I'll be happy.
                    Google his time in New Jersey and Houston. He had more conflict and drama than an episode of "The Young & the Restless"....... or "As the Dwight Turns".

Comment

Working...
                    X