Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Best of 90's Rock Music

Raptors Republic Starter Ryan_1523's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Maaan... RIP II. Idk if anyone else can relate but there was something special about the Dirt album..

2. Like LBF liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post

Maaan... RIP II. Idk if anyone else can relate but there was something special about the Dirt album..

yeah, for sure man. Dirt was a great album. Layne was a real talent..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Starter Ryan_1523's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    yeah, for sure man. Dirt was a great album. Layne was a real talent..
    Man I remember reading this interview before he died about how he knew he was dying because of the drugs but how it was too late and there was nothing he could do about it.. The way he described it was haunting man.. That has to be the worst feeling in the world, just the wasted talent and knowing you fucked up and not being able to change it.. I'm sure everyone's felt that way but never to that extent; it puts it all in perspective. But yeah.. It's something that's stuck with me and I think it definitely helped me understand and empathize with drug addicts more

Post Thanks / Like

Man I remember reading this interview before he died about how he knew he was dying because of the drugs but how it was too late and there was nothing he could do about it.. The way he described it was haunting man.. That has to be the worst feeling in the world, just the wasted talent and knowing you fucked up and not being able to change it.. I'm sure everyone's felt that way but never to that extent; it puts it all in perspective. But yeah.. It's something that's stuck with me and I think it definitely helped me understand and empathize with drug addicts more
    Yeah, it's tragic. Adding to the tragedy is how Mike Starr blamed himself for Layne's death and ended up killing himself a few years ago because he just couldn't escape the guilt..

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Post Thanks / Like

I actually have no idea when this came out. I always presumed it was the 90's..

Post Thanks / Like

As a soundgarden fan and just as a fan of music in general, this is one of the most amazing covers I've ever had the pleasure of hearing.

Post Thanks / Like

This is absolutely spot-on:
    In Masai we Trust.

Post Thanks / Like

One of the better solo tracks of his

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely one of my favourite albums ever.
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Post Thanks / Like

one of the best movie soundtracks.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information