March 20 - New York Quitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Wow that's actually impressive seeing how of bad a season his having and the lack of calls this team and he gets.
    I agree. It's the guy's third season and he's proven that he likes to drive the lane, yet he still doesn't get close to half the calls he should be. And I don't think I'm being overly "homer" in saying that. Even on the defensive end he gets tagged for a lot of iffy calls, ones that shouldn't be made. I can see how it would be frustrating for him.

Comment

ANyone who was saying Bayless shouldnt start is completely wrong. This would not be ahppening if calderon came off the bench.. this is terrible.

SHIP JOSE OUT !!!!!

Comment

We will not cover the 9 points tonigh t. the refs wont let it happen because their Boss in Las Vegas told them not to. Vegas always wins... this shHHH rigged

Comment

Calderon is playing well. What are you talking about?

Comment

Just started watching hows the offense been with jose back?
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

To me I like the flow better with Calderon. Raps are getting murdered by NY's bigs though.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                Calderon is playing well. What are you talking about?
                Explain.... how is he playing well? because he got some points and assists? wheres the F'n Defense !

Comment

jose doesnt dictate the slow pace as much as andrea bargnani does IMO. When we run sets for bargs its a slow pace.

Comment

Lin puts similar numbers up against every point guard in the league.

Comment

Lin puts similar numbers up against every point guard in the league.
                      are you watching this game ??? jose is terrible tonigh t. the stats mean nothing ...

Comment

I haven't mentioned stats once

Comment

Seems like J.Lin been feasting on Jose like usual 18 n 10 on .667 from the field
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I haven't mentioned stats once
                            -22 for jose tonight . that tells it all....
                            if stats dont matter then... how has jose played well ?

Comment

Pretty sure Lin has been putting up similar numbers against everyone in the league. I'm pretty sure the bigs are the difference in this game. No the point guard play

Comment

maybe the reason we have been a shit team for 7 years is because we have jose here .

Comment

Working...
                                X