1. Casey's impact on the defensive end, without a training camp or any real individual defensive studs (no, JJ and Bayless are certainly not defensive studs).
2. Improvement of Bargnani (hoping his recent bad play is because of rust and the fact the Raps are out of it, rather than a true regression to his old self).
3. Drafting and development of Valanciunas.
4. Doing the rebuild/building right, hopeful of getting at least a top-5 draft pick in the upcoming draft.
5. Clearing and maintaining cap space to hopefully make some sort of significant move, via either sign and/or trade.
6. Getting something for Barbosa, rather than letting him expire with nothing in return (yes, I believe even a late 2nd round pick is better than nothing), while also becoming one of only a few teams with pre-July 1st cap space.
7. Stockpiling tradeable assets which, in addition to cap space (see #5), gives BC lots of options to make the team better in the long-term (ie: 2 2nd round picks, Bayless, Amir/Davis, possibly even DeRozan or Calderon's expiring contract).