Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: March 21 - Chicago Bulls

Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Apart for Bargs really not contributing it was the talent deficit that showed. They should sit AB down if he is not ready to be as intense as before he got hurt. DC should have a heart to heart with him. This is very confusing.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    DD with 25 shots? Possible attempt to inflate stats heading towards end of season? Hello Beal?
    no its casey running plays for him because no one on our team can score for shit. And no thanks for beal, i'm not waiting another 2 -3 years for another SG to develop when much better SF's are available.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    Apart for Bargs really not contributing it was the talent deficit that showed. They should sit AB down if he is not ready to be as intense as before he got hurt. DC should have a heart to heart with him. This is very confusing.
    confusing and disHEARTening

Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    confusing and disHEARTening
    hoho. bargs shouldnt start next game. but as the rest of the league really got into game shape bargs was sitting. all i want to see is casey get the fire going again. the grind is getting to the guys and all the losing. team trades away a barbosa who the players probably grew to rely on so the message from management is wait until next year.

play hard. win or lose but play hard.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank God Calderon is back. This offense really hums when he's in the lineup.

Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Demar had so many plays run for him, but IMO, not during the right times.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't care who the competition, no NBA team should ever, ever, ever, ever give up 20 consecutive points, EVER!
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder