• Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    Bargs play of late makes Robinson more and more attractive in the draft
    Even Andre Drummond
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      It`s a little surprising we`re not seeing more of Bayless.
      He's injured. They were talking about it earlier. I didn't know either.
      He tried to go at the beginning of the game, but couldn't.
      Something with his hip.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        It`s a little surprising we`re not seeing more of Bayless.
        His injured
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

He was in there in the first half with those bright ass green shoes. Guess I missed where he was back in civies...

Well they played well for a good 39 minutes or so but then just shit the bed totally, what a disappointment. At the end of the year I guess I want the best draft spot we can get, it doesn't make watching these losses any easier though.

Comment

DD with 25 shots? Possible attempt to inflate stats heading towards end of season? Hello Beal?

Comment

Apart for Bargs really not contributing it was the talent deficit that showed. They should sit AB down if he is not ready to be as intense as before he got hurt. DC should have a heart to heart with him. This is very confusing.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                DD with 25 shots? Possible attempt to inflate stats heading towards end of season? Hello Beal?
                no its casey running plays for him because no one on our team can score for shit. And no thanks for beal, i'm not waiting another 2 -3 years for another SG to develop when much better SF's are available.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Apart for Bargs really not contributing it was the talent deficit that showed. They should sit AB down if he is not ready to be as intense as before he got hurt. DC should have a heart to heart with him. This is very confusing.
                  confusing and disHEARTening

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    confusing and disHEARTening
                    hoho. bargs shouldnt start next game. but as the rest of the league really got into game shape bargs was sitting. all i want to see is casey get the fire going again. the grind is getting to the guys and all the losing. team trades away a barbosa who the players probably grew to rely on so the message from management is wait until next year.

play hard. win or lose but play hard.

Comment

Thank God Calderon is back. This offense really hums when he's in the lineup.

Comment

Demar had so many plays run for him, but IMO, not during the right times.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I don't care who the competition, no NBA team should ever, ever, ever, ever give up 20 consecutive points, EVER!

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            no its casey running plays for him because no one on our team can score for shit. And no thanks for beal, i'm not waiting another 2 -3 years for another SG to develop when much better SF's are available.
                            I don't know if you give a guy who has no place taking 25 shots attempts, 25 shot attempts because you think nobody else can score or because you're trying to inflate his stats to drive his trade value up. I was kidding about it, but if they continue to give DD a glaringly obvious surplus of shots per game then it would be fair to speculate that they are looking to drive his value up in order to ship him out and get as much value in return. The obvious target in the draft at that point imo would be Beal. Again, it's just speculation, but again in that scenario of planning on shipping Demar out if they were to replace him in free agency Eric Gordon might also be an option.

Beal is about as NBA ready as a rookie can be and I think he can contribule much faster than say Q. Miller (yeah I went there and I'm ashamed). He already has more in his arsenal than DD.

Comment

Well i disagree i highly doubt Bc will give up on Demar. The reason he's playing so average is because we don't have that guy who attracts the defense, bargs does but his game as been very off since that injury. We need a stud SF who can drain 3's and just attract defenders, also we have Big V coming over and he'll be a pretty good paint presence too both offensively and defensively. IMO its better choosing a SF, for all we know demar might end up making a huge jump next season with a full summer.

Comment

I agree. I don't see BC giving up on DD so soon unless there was a really good offer on the table or he was absolutely sure there was a all star talent he could get to replace DD....look how long he held onto Andrea despite all of the fan pressure to trade him. The idea of them inflating DD's trade value was a comment made as a joke more so than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X