Hedo to Orlando, Vince to SA, Jefferson to Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedo to Orlando, Vince to SA, Jefferson to Toronto

I've been swishing this idea around my head for a while now, and it's really quite a stretch. But Orlando has been struggling with Carter and really misses the ball handling ability of Hedo, San Antonio also didn't get that offensive spark when it comes to Jefferson, and well... you know what Hedo's done so far. So why not give all three a second chance to start fresh?

Toronto gets:
    Richard Jefferson

Orlando gets:
    Hedo Turkoglu

San Antonio gets:
    Vince Carter
    Antoine Wright

What do you guys think? Personally, status quo is still fine with me, but this is just to scratch the back of the Hedo haters out there .
    Last edited by JYC; Wed Jan 20, 2010, 06:28 PM.

Would make the trade in a heartbeat!

Comment

In terms of playing ability, I'd rather have Hedo Turkoglu than Richard Jefferson ... but I would consider it in terms of a salary dump.
      nbaroundtable

Comment

If im BC i do that trade. I wanted us to target Jefferson years ago. I still love his game and i think he would fit a lot better than Hedo. I think he's be a CONSISTANT scorer, and he would play defence more than twice a season. But im still fine with Hedo if he can, you know, hit his shots

Comment

I wanted us to target Jefferson years ago. I still love his game and i think he would fit a lot better than Hedo. I think he's be a CONSISTANT scorer, and he would play defence more than twice a season. But im still fine with Hedo if he can, you know, hit his shots
          I agree, my only reservation with this trade is that Jefferson's been having a bit of problems with the injury bug this season. I'm pretty sure that San Antonio wouldn't agree with this trade just because Jefferson is starting to play find his role there, even though his numbers are down.

Comment

I would do it. It wouldn't happen, but I would do it. I mean, I like having a wingman that I think we can trust in playoff situations. That was supposed to be Turk, but if he can't get it together with the Raps, then so be it. Let's find someone else, even VC.

Comment

Anyone who wants to do that trade will be very dissapointed if that actualy happens. Because most of you are killing Turk based on his salary and not on his bad shooting streak. Jefferson is putting the lowest numbers in his carreer, playing poorly, and not making the impact it was expected from him at the start of the season. AND HE'S MAKING 6 MORE MILLIONS than Turk.

Basicaly you're getting another underperformer SF but with a bigger contract

Comment

Working...
              X