Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tank Commander Butler Bought Out

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    I'm shocked that Colangelo hasn't tried a PG in some way. That position is hurting right now, tanking or not.
    Ditto here. I have always believed that "the tank" was a real objective for BC this year but this is taking it a bit far and jeopardizing the health of a Jose eg by overplaying him coming off an injury.

Raptors Republic Starter draftedraptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    Ditto here. I have always believed that "the tank" was a real objective for BC this year but this is taking it a bit far and jeopardizing the health of a Jose eg by overplaying him coming off an injury.

This has nothing to do with tanking. It is ineptitude of BC and his staff. We are terribly short at the 1-2 and he cant sign anyone decent. I was fuming when the veterans were brought in at the start of the season and now he lets them go as well. He trades Barbosa for nothing. Demar and Jose are playing extended minutes this season and risking injury.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Employee wrote: View Post
    I'm kinda surprised by this. But I agree, there's gotta be some PG they can find. Let Forbes play some more 2 spot while Bayless is injured. I mean the Bulls can find guys like John Lucas outta freakin nowhere.

What about that Ahearn kid in the D-League, isn't he leading in points and assists? Is he under contract with someone.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

We need a pg right now till bayless is back cause forbes is playing great at the 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information