Tank Commander Butler Bought Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    I haven't heard Azibuike's name since he went down with that injury. It's worth looking into.
    Azubuike had signed with the Mavs already:
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...With_Mavericks

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      That 5-second count violation absolutely belongs in the Most Dubious Moments in Raptor History list. Butler will live on in Raptors lore forever as the only guy who directly helped the team lose a game in which he didn't even play one second.
      veteran presence #$%^

Comment

I'm shocked that Colangelo hasn't tried a PG in some way. That position is hurting right now, tanking or not.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I'm kinda surprised by this. But I agree, there's gotta be some PG they can find. Let Forbes play some more 2 spot while Bayless is injured. I mean the Bulls can find guys like John Lucas outta freakin nowhere.
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I haven't heard Azibuike's name since he went down with that injury. It's worth looking into.
            I read this morning somwhere (either ESPN, CNNSI or an ESPN Twitter feed) that Dallas was signing Azibuike and that he would immediately be sent to their D-League team. Sorry for not having a link, but there was a full article floating around someplace this morning.

EDIT: I should've kept reading, planetmars beat me to it.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
              I'm shocked that Colangelo hasn't tried a PG in some way. That position is hurting right now, tanking or not.
              Ditto here. I have always believed that "the tank" was a real objective for BC this year but this is taking it a bit far and jeopardizing the health of a Jose eg by overplaying him coming off an injury.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                Ditto here. I have always believed that "the tank" was a real objective for BC this year but this is taking it a bit far and jeopardizing the health of a Jose eg by overplaying him coming off an injury.

This has nothing to do with tanking. It is ineptitude of BC and his staff. We are terribly short at the 1-2 and he cant sign anyone decent. I was fuming when the veterans were brought in at the start of the season and now he lets them go as well. He trades Barbosa for nothing. Demar and Jose are playing extended minutes this season and risking injury.

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                  I'm kinda surprised by this. But I agree, there's gotta be some PG they can find. Let Forbes play some more 2 spot while Bayless is injured. I mean the Bulls can find guys like John Lucas outta freakin nowhere.

What about that Ahearn kid in the D-League, isn't he leading in points and assists? Is he under contract with someone.

Comment

We need a pg right now till bayless is back cause forbes is playing great at the 2

Comment

Working...
                    X