No announcement yet.

March 23 - New York Knicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great game. It looked like the Raptors gave a shit - especially our Italian friend.

More post ups are needed for Bargnani. Huge part of his success earlier in the year was the many different looks he was getting (post up, drives, pull ups, three's). It seems to me too much of his game is perimeter oriented right now - although tonight was a bit better but still a lot of long jumpers.

Forbes had his best game of the season for Toronto. Hopefully he continues to take advantage of his opportunities given Barbosa's departure.

Not Jose's best game but with him scoring only 2 points in 45 minutes the Raptors still put up 96 and got the win. I hope Bayless took notes - and I don't mean that condescending though it reads like it.

DeMar was in the zone. Arguably one of his best games of the season - his defense wasn't too bad either. I hope his ankle is alright.

The three headed monster of Gray/Amir/Davis was nice tonight - 20 rebs between them.

Comment

Oh yeah, and a big F-U to Carmelo. I can honestly say I hate that guy.

Comment

Honestly Carmelo anthony sucks

Comment

Just love it. The no name Raps turned the high flying superstar knickers over and did them. No smirks to be found. And why wasnt Magloire giving Baron the business for trashing our man Jose. I look foward to next season when we have a team and pound these bozos on a regular basis. I dont like the Knicks. They just come across like they feel entitled.

Comment

Game Highlights

You know what time it is. Here are some of the exciting highlights from one of the best games we've seen this season, Enjoy:

The Nba.com one
            Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Fri Mar 23, 2012, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Just checked Raptors.com Dwane casey said in the post game interview that Demar will be fine tomorrow

Comment

It's forbsey time!
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Jeremy Lin is overrated. He got shut down by Jose Calderon. Jose Calderon. Need I say more?

Carmelo Anthony is overrated too, and Baron Davis, shut the fuck up, honestly, your a piece of shit.

Really enjoyed watching a good game by Stoudemire tonight, a lot of missed opportunities by him at the charity stripe though...

Now to the Raptors:

Demar, played hard, strong, passionate on BOTH ends of the floor. Was aggressive during every possession, and he looked like Kobe IMO. James Johnson doing what he does best, being an all-around player. I think he should transition his game into a point forward, he's a got underrated passing ability, solid court vision, solid ball-handling skills, I can see him adapting that role, but 60 times better than Turk.
                  Bargnani was good tonight, still needs to mix it up in the post, Amare and Chandler honestly cannot for the life of them guard Andrea. Calderon wasn't the most efficient, but he was being what a great point guard does, get the ball to the right people, ran the offensve incredibly well, and really was able to change the pace of the game when needed. Loved it.
                  Gary Forbes, I hope you continue to play like this, I really like his game..

Loved Amir/Ed/Aaron's physicality down low, and plus all those screens knocking Lin to his asses, LOVED it. Especially the one by Andrea, he ain't soft! Whatchu Talkin' bout Willis?!

I guarantee at least 4 of tonight's plays will be in the top 10. Oh and Demar Derozan just tweaked it as Dwane Casey said in post-game, he'll be good for tomorrow. 131 consecutive start here we come!
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Great win! They played with heart after getting shelled in NYC. Great seeing the guys showing off a bit and having fun! Alabi with the dunk of his life! haha!!

Great team building win.... and...... now.....

BACK TO TANKING PLEASE!!

After MKG's game tonight I'm convinced he has to be a Raptor!

(except for next Sunday against the Wizards... will be 2nd row for my first Raps game ever! )

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                      Jeremy Lin is overrated. He got shut down by Jose Calderon. Jose Calderon. Need I say more?

Carmelo Anthony is overrated too, and Baron Davis, shut the fuck up, honestly, your a piece of shit.

Really enjoyed watching a good game by Stoudemire tonight, a lot of missed opportunities by him at the charity stripe though...

Now to the Raptors:

Demar, played hard, strong, passionate on BOTH ends of the floor. Was aggressive during every possession, and he looked like Kobe IMO. James Johnson doing what he does best, being an all-around player. I think he should transition his game into a point forward, he's a got underrated passing ability, solid court vision, solid ball-handling skills, I can see him adapting that role, but 60 times better than Turk.
                      Bargnani was good tonight, still needs to mix it up in the post, Amare and Chandler honestly cannot for the life of them guard Andrea. Calderon wasn't the most efficient, but he was being what a great point guard does, get the ball to the right people, ran the offensve incredibly well, and really was able to change the pace of the game when needed. Loved it.
                      Gary Forbes, I hope you continue to play like this, I really like his game..

Loved Amir/Ed/Aaron's physicality down low, and plus all those screens knocking Lin to his asses, LOVED it. Especially the one by Andrea, he ain't soft! Whatchu Talkin' bout Willis?!

I guarantee at least 4 of tonight's plays will be in the top 10. Oh and Demar Derozan just tweaked it as Dwane Casey said in post-game, he'll be good for tomorrow. 131 consecutive start here we come!
                      +1
                      i really enjoy watching demar when he is on. a treat to watch. carmello the pussy whipped, horrible teammate, coach killer, bitch slapping runner awayer. he better start winning some championships soon because thats going to be his legacy.

Comment

What a great win! That was a super game to watch. It's fun to see them play with that type of fire.

Though my stomach still churned everytime the sizeable Linsanity contingent cheered him on. But at least the real Dino fans in attendance "fought" back a little this time and rained the boos down on Lin. Not like the first time Lin was in town. I was at that game and man let me tell you...when you have raps "fans" (I assume they were "fans", they were wearing jerseys and other raps gear), cheering on for the opposing team, specifically Lin, I mean thats's pretty bad and just a little disgusting imo. I tell yeah I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                          What a great win! That was a super game to watch. It's fun to see them play with that type of fire.

Though my stomach still churned everytime the sizeable Linsanity contingent cheered him on. But at least the real Dino fans in attendance "fought" back a little this time and rained the boos down on Lin. Not like the first time Lin was in town. I was at that game and man let me tell you...when you have raps "fans" (I assume they were "fans", they were wearing jerseys and other raps gear), cheering on for the opposing team, specifically Lin, I mean thats's pretty bad and just a little disgusting imo. I tell yeah I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
                          Amen brother. That makes two of us.

You were at that game?! Oh man ... I would have been all over those 'fans'.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post

+1

Don't call yourself a fan of your cheering for another player/team. Fake, bandwagons, main-streamers, anything else? Really pissed me off last night to hear so much cheering going on, but loved the raps fans for fighting back with some good ol' boos. Like I've never heard it before too.

Comment

man i would have knocked a couple guys out for cheering for Lin.

Comment

Goodness I hate hype. Especially about overrated Knicks players.

Comment

Working...
                                X