Forbes career high score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbes career high score

Did anyone else See forbes pass up the open layup to DD for the dunk? If I am not mistaken that would have given him a career high. Very nice to see someone more interested in TEAM more than personal goal. Really loved the look on the new york bench when that happened. Great revenge for all the laughing the knocks were doing during their blowout earlier this week. Loved the game. Go Raps.

I think this game was my favourite game of the season. Last time the ACC was this pumped it was opening night. There was succession of a Demar dunk, a james johnson dunk, the off the back board oop, forbes driving lay up, then solomon alabi. It was just great.

If he had taken the dunk he would have gotten his career high but I think the way the ACC was last night, all the momentum the raps had, i doubt he even knew how many he had. It just looked like they were having fun.

Comment

I am too serious about basketball competition and find no entertainment value in off the back board antics. It's a hot dog move that shows up the other team. The Knicks will remember it, for sure.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        I am too serious about basketball competition and find no entertainment value in off the back board antics. It's a hot dog move that shows up the other team. The Knicks will remember it, for sure.
        That's what they get for taking us for granted and laughing like we're some joke like the Bobcats. They should know the Toronto Raptors play in every game and are the most competitive of all under .500 teams.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

that's one aspect of basketball toronto has lacked since VC, pride. i'm glad Forbes did it, really got the crowd going. i'm sure knicks will remember it, i just hope we'll be ready to compete again when the time comes.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
            That's what they get for taking us for granted and laughing like we're some joke like the Bobcats. They should know the Toronto Raptors play in every game and are the most competitive of all under .500 teams.
            +1, we're tanking the right way!

Comment

jshchn wrote: View Post
              that's one aspect of basketball toronto has lacked since VC, pride. i'm glad Forbes did it, really got the crowd going. i'm sure knicks will remember it, i just hope we'll be ready to compete again when the time comes.
              That'll be next year when we win the Atlantic Division :P

Comment

jshchn wrote: View Post
                +1, we're tanking the right way!
                Exactly

Comment

The only reason i didint mind the off the backboard alley oop was because we were up by about 20 points with minutes left in the 4th. Also it was a 3 on 0 break out to the basket. Forbes passed to demar and amitrjohnson was trailign anyways for the cleanup if he missed.

So IMO its all good. i dont think they are the kind of players to do it all the time or in a "McGee " kind way.

FU newyork for laughing at the raps last game ... you got whats comming to ya !

Comment

Casey didn't look to happy either...but then again, I don't think I've ever seen him happy/smiling during a game.
                    Either way, the dunk was cool to watch and the game was certainly very entertaining to watch.

Comment

Gary Forbes and Demar Derozan proved why they're still here. Bright future in terms of moving forward for the shooting guard spots. Demar did what he is best at, score, score, and score. Gary did his job as well, score, score, score. Added defense, added some play-making, they were all-around players last night, and showed their potential.

Demar and Gary played with so much effort, confidence, played aggressively on both ends of the floor, it was fun to watch them BOTH out there just killin' it.

This also just even more pushes my want to draft Gilchrist.

Comment

MKG is going back to school
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

dont believe that bs. Alot of players say they'll be going back but they never do

Comment

Working...
                          X