• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He missed both?

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      I realize announcers are homers but Jesus Christ
      I'm watching the American Feed and its fantastic. These guys are PROS. No Bias (perhaps slight, but thats to be expected).

Comment

WOOOW what a play ... I think its good.
        Its good by a 60th of a Second (one frame).

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I don't understand the insistence on Bargnani shooting long J's. Mix it up, Coach! He is very good in the post, you know -especially with Gibson or Boozer guarding i.e. much shorter.
          Yeah it's bizarre
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            I'm watching the American Feed and its fantastic. These guys are PROS. No Bias (perhaps slight, but thats to be expected).
            That's what im watching, these guys are brutal.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Frankly does it really matter whether it's good or not? It's a win win situation for us. If it doesn't count, a good win. If not, they're just help keeping us on track of a good draft pick.

Comment

Did someone tell Forbes to tank? Chicago's announcers are not the Bad homering type, at least they are not Boston's douche squad. GG...unclutchness sux...

Comment

I'll take them over Matt Devlin...FYI Chuck Swirsky is doing their radio broadcast since the Rose era began...lucky-bald-bastard.

Comment

I follwed the last 2 minutes of regulation and OT via Game Tracker on Yahoo and it looks like the Raps pussied out of this game. Well done! (especially Forbes)

Comment

If I'm the coach I tell Forbes he cost us the game until he cries
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

BC gave Forbesy the "you know what to do" nod
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Forbes lost the game for us. This is why i wish demar was playing

Comment

that used to be Butler's job....le sigh
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Forbes lost the game for us. This is why i wish demar was playing
                              It's hard to say whether having Demar would have make a difference. Demar would have score alot more but Forbes rebounded like crazy against Chicago. It's basically whether the amount of extra points Demar would have scored if he played over weights the points prevented cuz of Forbes' rebounding.

Comment

I want to get angry at Forbes for missing that but hey, this is a guy who has not played too much this year, who lacks that mental toughness, the killer instinct.

All I ask is that he learns from it.

To be honest, the 12 turnovers between JJ and Jose really was the only blotche on this game.
                                JJ was balling tho.

Besides that, great game.

Comment

Working...
                                X