• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the way his playing I would take a chance on Andre Drummond
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
      Bargs does look reluctant out there. Hopefully he comes out next year the way he started this year.

On another note, it looks like we are throwing this game.
      Next year, I hope he comes out of the visitor's locker room.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        Goodness you know there is something wrong when Ryan Anderson out plays Andrea Bargnani.
        You can make the case that Anderson has been outplaying Bargnani all season.

Comment

I know I am tired of hearing Matt and Leo make lame excuses for Bargnani. The out of shape/20 missed games/needs to find his rhythm is getting really old and it causes me to grip the couch cushions as a relief for my frustration every time I hear it the last couple of games.

Comment

It's time to reset our opinions of all the players I believe. After 50 games we all should have a pretty good idea of what we have and I certainly hope the front office does too. We can restart with the bashing and cheering next season. Now that will be a serious time and potentially critical to the wellbeing of the franchise.

It's time to wind down (my new euphemism for tank mode) and get that good slot at the draft. Can anything be seriously gained by overplaying players ?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              It's time to reset our opinions of all the players I believe. After 50 games we all should have a pretty good idea of what we have and I certainly hope the front office does too. We can restart with the bashing and cheering next season. Now that will be a serious time and potentially critical to the wellbeing of the franchise.

It's time to wind down (my new euphemism for tank mode) and get that good slot at the draft. Can anything be seriously gained by overplaying players ?
              I would not be opposed to shutting down Bargnani, Calderon, and Amir.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                Fucking pizza ed davis.
                Love how the crowd got up into it at the 100 mark. Also love SVG joking around about that too.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post

Giving yourself a chance to win? Than again hearing that in a Raptor locker room is as rare as money growing trees.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Nice article on how Orlando massacred the Raps

http://www.hickory-high.com/?p=3428

Makes you realize how tough it is to play defense right against a team like Orlando.

Comment

malefax wrote: View Post
                      http://www.hickory-high.com/?p=3428

Makes you realize how tough it is to play defense right against a team like Orlando.
                      True. The only reason why this team doesn't win more is the ball isn't dominated by Dwight, which would lead to more perimeter opportunities.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Mmm, primo pasta. Makes me wanna go hit up that TBJ 'Drea all-star bid video.

The last video makes me sigh. If that's not a moving screen, then shouldn't Amir switch off and run like hell to Anderson?

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNIqK9lHFCY
                        AhhAn - DREAAH
                        Last edited by Absinthe; Wed Mar 28, 2012, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X