Alan Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Anderson

Some scrub we signed to a 10 day. I'm all for signing a d-leaguer but this dude is older than most of the team. Ugh.
    @sweatpantsjer

http://www.cantonrep.com/news/x16230...-and-much-more
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

sounds like a solid NBA bench type. But he plays the wing which we sort of have under control at the moment sooooo...not sure what this is about
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

http://blog.raptors.com/press-releas...-day-contract/

Comment

Awful signing
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

not so certain. If they are looking for guys to play 10th - 15th man roles... Plus the guy is ripped

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
              Awful signing
              Whatever! It's only a 10 day signing. If he doesn't work out, whatever. The Raptors will pretend they never signed him. We're not expected to win or anything. If anything, we're expected to lose games to get a good draft pick (Not that I condone of tanking. Just saying.)

Comment

With Demar out, Bayless' hip pointer, we should sign a guard.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I predicted Demar's injury. Not that I wanted him injured. But it was going to happen with all the minutes he was playing.

Its only time before Jose gets injured. He just came back from an injury and is playing 40min/game.

Beats me why the management never signed replacements from the D-league for Barbosa and Carter.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                    I predicted Demar's injury. Not that I wanted him injured. But it was going to happen with all the minutes he was playing.

Its only time before Jose gets injured. He just came back from an injury and is playing 40min/game.

Beats me why the management never signed replacements from the D-league for Barbosa and Carter.
                    Barbosa wasn't a problem because of Forbes.... Until Demar got injured.

And the point guards were all healthy when the release was made. I think.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I liked him when he played for Cibona and Barcelona in Europe. But he seemed a bit selfish, and his play wasn't very stable, one night he could drop 30pts, the other 7-8pts.

Comment

I don't think we should be expecting any "diamonds in the rough" with a 10-day signing. These will be guys to battle Alabi for minutes when the game is well out of hand. Nothing more, nothing less. Once the season is over, we'll never hear about them again.

Jeremy Lin is a nice story, but we're not going to find his second coming here.

Comment

Working...
                        X