Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What wing pair would you like to see on opening night 2012-13?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SandmanFan wrote: View Post
    Beal/Derozan?
    Shiiiiiiite. I missed that combination.

Comment

Why would you move MKG to SG? let's make it harder on a guy by playing him out of position. We already complain that we have a non shooting SG, so what would be different? J.J. and MKG would give nice energy, but we would struggle to score. If DeMar can work on his shot over the summer that could be deadly pairing. Remember he wasn't allowed to have contact with the coaching staff last summer. I think he will have a huge improvement over the offseason.

DeMar and MKG all the way.

Comment

Beal and DeMar would also be pretty interesting!

Comment

The thought of DeMar playing SF scares me (especially on the defensive end).

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
            Why would you move MKG to SG? let's make it harder on a guy by playing him out of position. We already complain that we have a non shooting SG, so what would be different? J.J. and MKG would give nice energy, but we would struggle to score. If DeMar can work on his shot over the summer that could be deadly pairing. Remember he wasn't allowed to have contact with the coaching staff last summer. I think he will have a huge improvement over the offseason.

DeMar and MKG all the way.
            Honestly the SG & SF are so interchangeable. Doesn't really matter I see them as just wings. Bryco also does the same. I've heard him say he breaks down PG, wings and Bigs
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Honestly the SG & SF are so interchangeable.
              Not sure if I agree. If I was building a team, I would look for different skill-sets for SG and SF. There's definitely room for overlap, but I don't think the two positions are as interchangeable as PF and C nowadays.

Edit: Assuming both positions are able to shoot and create his own shot, I would emphasize speed and court-vision with the SG, and defence and rebounding with the SF.
              Last edited by Nilanka; Tue Mar 27, 2012, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Wade/Lebron

But seriously, Demar and MKG

I have not given up on Demar, and think he will improve more over the summer
                MKG seems to have a huge motor, and I would be surprised if He cannot develop a nice shot

Comment

Batum-Chandler
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                    Batum-Chandler
                    Yeah, that was my total wet dream.

Still possible but highly, highly, highly, highly, highly unlikely.

Comment

1. MKG & Batum

2. Batum & Beal

3. MKG & DD

Comment

As tasty as MKG and JJ would be on defence ... I had to go with Beal & JJ, to get the added scoring punch!
                        The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

How about an option for 'none of the above'?

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post
                            How about an option for 'none of the above'?
                            than make up one of your own like I did.

and I get in trouble for trolling....yeesh
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

japetas wrote: View Post
                              For me MKG is looking more PF than SG, because he's good defender and rebounder, but not so quick and not ideal outside scorer
                              he's 6'7" he's too short and not strong enough to play PF. Please don't make dennis rodman comparisons... he's quite fast from what i heard and he's improving his shot.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, that was my total wet dream.

Still possible but highly, highly, highly, highly, highly unlikely.
                                batum and chandler is a mediocre wing duo in my eyes. DeMar and MKG has much more upside possible top 5 one -two punch in the league. Bargs, DeRozan and MKG is like our big 3

Comment

Working...
                                X