Wilson Chandler's playing in Toronto!....for Denver. Game day thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson Chandler's playing in Toronto!....for Denver. Game day thread

I've got an uneasy feeling about this one. Undermanned squad playing against a western playoff team that owns us. But if this year's team has been about one thing in their wins, it's been about dethroning a nemesis. The nuggets are that (just ask triano). Should be a solid loss but let's see how it plays out in the post barbosa, post bayless, post demar's healthy ankle era (aka the toronto ten day raptors).

I'm curious to see of McGee continues to be a moron under Coach Karl...

Comment

we've ended a shit load of losing streaks to teams this season so you never know.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        I've got an uneasy feeling about this one. Undermanned squad playing against a western playoff team that owns us. But if this year's team has been about one thing in their wins, it's been about dethroning a nemesis. The nuggets are that (just ask triano). Should be a solid loss but let's see how it plays out in the post barbosa, post bayless, post demar's healthy ankle era (aka the toronto ten day raptors).
        Sam Mitchell, too.

Comment

Just play well. And Bargs, we'll be watching you.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I'm curious to see of McGee continues to be a moron under Coach Karl...
            I watched some of his first game against Detroit and he actually played pretty good. He had some silly fouls but he was pretty productive and I think he had the winning basket on a great hustle play off a missed FT. His numbers are the same as in WSH, about 12/8/3(blocks) in about 25 mins. The thing I noticed in the Detroit game was that he wasn't screwing around doing stupid crap and he was working hard on the floor. But that was game one, who knows....

Comment

James Johnson is not playing due to a respiratory issue.
              Jerryd Bayless is done for the year.

Looks like they are going to make Anderson and Uzoh work for their money.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                James Johnson is not playing due to a respiratory issue.
                Jerryd Bayless is done for the year.

Looks like they are going to make Anderson and Uzoh work for their money.
                Geezus. I'm not going to have ANYONE playing tonight in fantasy. UGH.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Geezus. I'm not going to have ANYONE playing tonight in fantasy. UGH.
                  You are really getting screwed this week, would have expected you to drop Horford before this week if you don't really intend to keep him as a keeper playing what I see as the strongest opponent at the moment (besides me...), but now it's looking like it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                    You are really getting screwed this week, would have expected you to drop Horford before this week if you don't really intend to keep him as a keeper playing what I see as the strongest opponent at the moment (besides me...), but now it's looking like it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
                    Have been very close on several occasions to dropping him, but I can never bring myself to do it ... but no, adding Camby or Brooks wouldn't really make a difference. haha

Comment

Ben Uzoh. 3 minutes 2 fouls. I like it.

Comment

Make that 3 fouls in 7 minutes.

Comment

Great pass by DeMar to the corner to Forbes

Comment

Commentary is just awful. Ed Davis is just not showing anything.... :\
                            Last edited by RNsteve; Wed Mar 28, 2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

lol, the commentary is pretty brutal, yeah. Well, I'm okay with Jack.

LK saves me from screaming by dropping the long range bomb though.

Edit: "The Lithuanian Bomber" ..... according to Leo...........
                              Last edited by Absinthe; Wed Mar 28, 2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X