Wilson Chandler's playing in Toronto!....for Denver. Game day thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    I'm not opposed to getting rid of DeRozan and giving Forbes more minutes next season if he keeps this up the rest of the way. All DeMar ever does is score, GF can score and rebound big time.
    Demar has been driving to the basket every time and drawing those fouls. On a low scoring day when those 3-pointers are not going in the raptors will struggle without him. Get an elite scorer and we can get rid of demar.

Comment

Lol, Casey plants Bargnani at our basket, on our free throws. That's awesome.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
        Demar has been driving to the basket every time and drawing those fouls. On a low scoring day when those 3-pointers are not going in the raptors will struggle without him. Get an elite scorer and we can get rid of demar.
        If we drafted Beal he could possibly be that guy. I'm not a DeRozan hater but he's never done anythining to win me over as a big fan of his either. With the amount of shots he takes, I think a lot of guys could put up his scoring numbers. He doesn't bring much else to the table at this stage(3 years in...). Too inconsistent with his shot as well.

Comment

Absinthe wrote: View Post
          Lol, Casey plants Bargnani at our basket, on our free throws. That's awesome.
          Probably has more to do with fatigue and lowering the amount of trips up the floor running - especially back to defensive side.... just saying, I could be wrong and the reason is the one implied.

Comment

I hope DD gets some time in the gym tomorrow to put up shots: 6/20 fg, 5/11 ft.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Probably has more to do with fatigue and lowering the amount of trips up the floor running - especially back to defensive side.... just saying, I could be wrong and the reason is the one implied.
              I hear ya - I was thinking that if denver tried to zoom it up the court, then you at least have a big guy already there to protect the rim. Something I've never seen before I don't think.

Comment

Absinthe wrote: View Post
                I hear ya - I was thinking that if denver tried to zoom it up the court, then you at least have a big guy already there to protect the rim. Something I've never seen before I don't think.
                Oh... I thought you meant he would give up the rebound off a missed FT - whoops.

Comment

Proud of that win for sure. Shorthanded and having some guys step it up (ALANSANITY).

This is one of those games I thought the Raps had no business winning and they showed up on both ends.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                    (ALANSANITY).
                    The dude's had locks, lighters and batteries thrown at him apparently... now he can look forward to some pizza flying around if anything. Maybe some plastic beer cups.

Good W for the guys.

Comment

Finally the AB haters on here can take it easy for a bit. Good win.
                      Don't follow me. @AngryRaptorsFan

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        I've got an uneasy feeling about this one. Undermanned squad playing against a western playoff team that owns us. But if this year's team has been about one thing in their wins, it's been about dethroning a nemesis. The nuggets are that (just ask triano). Should be a solid loss but let's see how it plays out in the post barbosa, post bayless, post demar's healthy ankle era (aka the toronto ten day raptors).
                        Errrr....I called it?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Errrr....I called it?
                          I'd like to be a homer but I cant. Denver played horrible in the last qtr. They finished the game going 0-15 and missed open looks. Easy win for the Raps. The Nuggets miss Nene in the middle. Our front line over powered them last qtr. Your orig. analysis was good actually. Rarely do the Raps get blown out 2 games in a row...Casey gets them focused quick.

Comment

Demar coming back from injury. Struggled from the field after coming off a tremendous outing against New York. Wasn't surprised tonight.

Lovin' me some Bargnani tonight. (I don't say that very often, I don't know why)
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
                              McGee is such a douche bag, he dunks it over Calderon.. Then stares Calderon down and does a little salute, like are you proud bro? Dunked it over a pg who's like a foot shorter than you? He's been looking for attention this whole game, even when he made a couple blocks, he stared the guys down and tried showboating, like who the f*ck does he think he is.. I wouldn't want him playing for the Raps, he's an idiot, idc about any upside he has because the guy is so classless and he's all about trying to make the highlight reel no matter how selfish he has to be.
                              I rewound and watched that dunk 3 times, lol.

Yes, it was over a PG, but it was still nice. If we see Jonas pull off something like that next year, we'd all be weak in the knees.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                I rewound and watched that dunk 3 times, lol.

Yes, it was over a PG, but it was still nice. If we see Jonas pull off something like that next year, we'd all be weak in the knees.
                                The dunk was incredible. I don't think anyone has much issue with the play. It is his demeanour and follow up to the play (on Kleiza as well). He is just a douchebag. He hasn't earned the right to such arrogance - but clearly he never got that memo. He is the epitome of style over substance and trying to look good rather than trying to be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X