Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami HEAT - March 30 (preview 39) Ahhhh, CB feels bad for struggling Raptors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Shooting guard play has been sensational tonight on both ends of the floor. No need for Beal. Linas what the hell? JJ makes a nice block to end the quarter.

I would still pick the best player available in the draft. If it is beal too bad for Derozan who would go to bench.

Comment

Jack - I can't repeat what's on the end of "what the."

lol! Oh, JJ. Well, he made the shot.

Comment

If it was JJ crowding Wade and got hit in the face who do you think would get the foul?

Comment

How many times do you have to see DD miss the hole completely from the 3!!

Comment

All I can say is:

Jose's legs left him and the rest of the offense stood around like jackasses.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              How many times do you have to see DD miss the hole completely from the 3!!
              He is not your franchise player. More like a supporting cast - number 2. Put him on his own outside and he will struggle. still against Wade I would say he has had a good outing.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                He is not your franchise player. More like a supporting cast - number 2. Put him on his own outside and he will struggle. still against Wade I would say he has had a good outing.
                Number 2? I don't think he's even our #2. Jose is much more important.

Comment

I'm ashamed to be a Raptors fan when these assholes cheer for pizza.

Comment

What I was trying to say is that DD should stop the f trying to hit the 3 especially at this point of the game. That is NOT his strong suit. I dont think that was a called play for him....and has nothing to do with Wade at that point. Just bad judgment. And especially not wise from option #2.

Comment

Bosh must be trying to make himself into the next VC or something. His reaction after the dunk at the end was just dumb, and will only add to the growing dislike towards him among Raptor fans.

Comment

I think the refs really changed this game in the fourth. We were hanging with Miami until there were a few ridiculous calls. That takes the wind out of any team. Besides the first 7 minutes of the game everyone worked there ass off. Good game by our Raps.

Watch out Cleveland is gunning for our draft spot.

Comment

Imagine what Casey will do with more talent - especially young impressionable talent. Can't wait.

Bosh can continue munching that F-U sandwich. May you never win anything except best dressed at the ostrich convention - douchebag.

Some questionable calls - and no calls. What do you expect?

Nice to see Bargnani benched and return with a strong performance. Could of got more rebounds - what else is new?

I didn't realize Calderon had 16 assists. I PVR'ed the game and might have missed that with ff through free throws and dead balls.

DeMar is averaging like 25 ppg versus Miami over his last 6. That is good and bad for me. Good is obvious. Bad because if you can do it versus them, get yourself up for other opponents in the same manner. He did have a very good game though in my opinion.

Despite DD's and Bargnani's game, I give the MVP to Amir.

*EDIT* Oh yeah, check the 3 pointer Bargnani made with 2 minutes left in 3rd quarter - knees bent on catch and square = perfect swish. I wish he would take all his shots with that preparation. I knew it was in before he caught the ball.

Comment

I would still pick the best player available in the draft. If it is beal too bad for Derozan who would go to bench.
                            Who knows, maybe Beal would turn out to become nothing more than a role player. We already have Forbes and Derozan who have high ceilings and we've already seen the potential in both Demar and Forbes, it's looking nice.

I'm flying with a small forward this draft, and drafting BPA isn't always the SMARTEST thing to do, especially with us needing a 1 or 3.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                              Who knows, maybe Beal would turn out to become nothing more than a role player. We already have Forbes and Derozan who have high ceilings and we've already seen the potential in both Demar and Forbes, it's looking nice.

I'm flying with a small forward this draft, and drafting BPA isn't always the SMARTEST thing to do, especially with us needing a 1 or 3.
                              The last time the Raptors picked for need they drafted a stiff at C and passed on Andre Iguodala.

Best. Player. Available. Period.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                The last time the Raptors picked for need they drafted a stiff at C and passed on Andre Iguodala.

Best. Player. Available. Period.
                                Depending on the situation they are in though, wouldn't you think? If we fall out of the top 3 than there are a lot of decisions to be made.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X