Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wizards vs Raps Game Day Thread

Raptors Republic Rookie Absinthe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    If u r serious...spellcheck doesnt do non-english names. I believe Rasual would be ih an African lang.
    I was joking, lol. Unique name.

Post Thanks / Like

No one in the green had a breakout night, solid TEAM effort, everyone contributed, when things weren't falling, they were able to give something else. Anderson and Derozan with some clutch buckets to bite em' away. Bargnani did a better job on the glass tonight.

Man it was an ugly game to watch.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    No one in the green had a breakout night, solid TEAM effort, everyone contributed, when things weren't falling, they were able to give something else. Anderson and Derozan with some clutch buckets to bite em' away. Bargnani did a better job on the glass tonight.

Agreed.

If you watched this game, give yourself a pat on the back and seek help for your Raptor addiction.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Agreed.

If you watched this game, give yourself a pat on the back and seek help for your Raptor addiction.
    Trust me, I am one HELL of a die hard. But shit I should've just started playing 2K. lol

Raptors Republic Starter draftedraptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post

And to top it up we had to listen to Matt on the commentary today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote draftedraptor wrote: View Post
    And to top it up we had to listen to Matt on the commentary today.
    Oh tell me about it. But I love Jack Armstrong. Tommy Heinsohn 2.0

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought this was a very poor performance by bargnani tonight. While his shot was falling, he seemed as slow as he was last season, I didn't see any of the explosiveness to the rim I've seen all season. Not to mention, he made vesely look like a genius b/c of how slow he recovered on defense........

Raptors Republic Rookie Absinthe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure Casey will get into the team for the performance, he's not gonna fool himself. But yeah, good lord Matt, the guy was just brutal. Mumblin' and draining my energy. Jack kept me going with his singing there.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

the one drive i think demar should have crammed it on seraphin's head. He had a wide open lane and instead of posterizing the living shit out of him he cocked it back, he still got to the line but the dunk would have been much more satisfying.

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    the one drive i think demar should have crammed it on seraphin's head. He had a wide open lane and instead of posterizing the living shit out of him he cocked it back, he still got to the line but the dunk would have been much more satisfying.
    I felt the same way about that play.. he needs to get tougher over the summer so he can start slamming those down

Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Agreed.

where do i go?

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I swear if he spends one more summer learning how to shoot the 3 ball, instead of learning how to dribble and finish strong at the net after contact..........

Raptors Republic Starter saints91's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If he is going to be our shooting guard of the future he needs to develop a jump shot. I'm all for him working hard on the three ball this summer. If he continues to move with out the ball, it's not all that necessary to break guys down. I would like to see some improvement in the ball handling department though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote saints91 wrote: View Post
    If he is going to be our shooting guard of the future he needs to develop a jump shot. I'm all for him working hard on the three ball this summer. If he continues to move with out the ball, it's not all that necessary to break guys down. I would like to see some improvement in the ball handling department though.
    +1.

I think Demar's first priority is strength. I remember someone saying is ball-handle isn't as bad as people believe, but when he slashes towards the rim and gets hit, he can't maintain that balance and handle, thus forcing to turn it over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information