No announcement yet.

Wizards vs Raps Game Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol its funny how when Jose comes back in the game are defensive intensity goes down.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Absinthe wrote: View Post
      Rasual, lol. Spell check is telling me that I'm wrong.
      If u r serious...spellcheck doesnt do non-english names. I believe Rasual would be ih an African lang.

Comment

Like how many times is Vesely going to get that lob from Wall.

Comment

Does Calderon even fucking CARE! It's a broken record every single possession
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Amazing screen by Amir to hold off the D on the drive!

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              If u r serious...spellcheck doesnt do non-english names. I believe Rasual would be ih an African lang.
              I was joking, lol. Unique name.

Comment

No one in the green had a breakout night, solid TEAM effort, everyone contributed, when things weren't falling, they were able to give something else. Anderson and Derozan with some clutch buckets to bite em' away. Bargnani did a better job on the glass tonight.

Man it was an ugly game to watch.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  No one in the green had a breakout night, solid TEAM effort, everyone contributed, when things weren't falling, they were able to give something else. Anderson and Derozan with some clutch buckets to bite em' away. Bargnani did a better job on the glass tonight.

Agreed.

If you watched this game, give yourself a pat on the back and seek help for your Raptor addiction.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Agreed.

If you watched this game, give yourself a pat on the back and seek help for your Raptor addiction.
                    Trust me, I am one HELL of a die hard. But shit I should've just started playing 2K. lol

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post

And to top it up we had to listen to Matt on the commentary today.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                        And to top it up we had to listen to Matt on the commentary today.
                        Oh tell me about it. But I love Jack Armstrong. Tommy Heinsohn 2.0

Comment

I thought this was a very poor performance by bargnani tonight. While his shot was falling, he seemed as slow as he was last season, I didn't see any of the explosiveness to the rim I've seen all season. Not to mention, he made vesely look like a genius b/c of how slow he recovered on defense........

Comment

I'm sure Casey will get into the team for the performance, he's not gonna fool himself. But yeah, good lord Matt, the guy was just brutal. Mumblin' and draining my energy. Jack kept me going with his singing there.

Comment

the one drive i think demar should have crammed it on seraphin's head. He had a wide open lane and instead of posterizing the living shit out of him he cocked it back, he still got to the line but the dunk would have been much more satisfying.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                the one drive i think demar should have crammed it on seraphin's head. He had a wide open lane and instead of posterizing the living shit out of him he cocked it back, he still got to the line but the dunk would have been much more satisfying.
                                I felt the same way about that play.. he needs to get tougher over the summer so he can start slamming those down

Comment

Working...
                                X