Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Discounted Tickets for Friday

Hey all,
    I have 3 Raptors/Cavaliers tickets for Friday April 6 that I need to get rid of.

My season seats are in Section 111 Row 26 on the aisle (check it out: http://www.seats3d.com/nba/toronto_raptors/ ) -> the face for this game is $79. Since it's a holiday and short notice, I'm willing to get rid of the three tickets for $150 total. I can email you PDF tickets.

Let me know if you're interested at bmurphy5586@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Just as an FYI, I will only be able to take paypal or email money transfer, as I live about an hour West of the city.

Comment

ticket sales through paypal or money transfer....unable to personally deliver the tickets....only posted twice in the forum before I call SCAM...and since nothing is more fun then having your ticket scanned and then going to box office to wait 30 minutes to find out your ticket is a dud.......PASS
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

although email money transfer could be tracked I suppose...maybe I'm too cynical
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Definitely not scam lol. Legit live in Kitchener-Waterloo so it's an hour plus to drive them in. If it helps the legitimacy at all, I'm one of the writers here at RR, and they're season seats that can be confirmed...just saying.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
            maybe I'm too cynical
            You're just prudent. I would ask the seller to meet me halfway between his residence and the city to make the exchange, and I would note down his license plate number when I pay for them.

You may have missed disposable Hotmail account.

Not saying the seller is a scam artist, just that it's a risky transaction from a buyer's perspective.

Comment

Not a disposable hotmail either - same one I've been using since high school.

Anyway, I could probably come as far as Milton.

Seriously though, go on the main RR site and look for Blake Murphy...you can hold the site liable if I screw you over. If I was gonna do that, I wouldn't use the site that I write for as a medium.

Comment

I just got hooked on a similar scenario for the Twolves....the person emailed me the tickets but because they had already been printed once, I got into the lineup and had the embarrassment of getting turned away with four friends...quick end to the night. I've decided unless they have actual tickets (printed from the booth) I'm not paying for them. This particular offer is probably legit since I do now remember reading several Blake Murphy articles...but the whole experience has left me very skeptical/cynical

Comment

Thank you for offering to meet the buyer in Milton. I hope you will find a buyer and that he or she takes you up on that offer.

Comment

Completely understandable, both your points, obviously. As for "thead" the reason I have PDF and not printed tickets is because I split the season seats with some friends who live IN the city, and it was just easier for me to download paper tickets than meet up in TO to grab them. (Long story on why we didn't split them up at season's start)

Comment

Just an FYI and as Blake already mentioned, he is a contributing member on the blog portion of RR. You can trust him. So much that if I had a daughter I'd let her marry him.

Comment

Working...
                      X