Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: April 4 - Philadelphia 76ers

Raptors Republic Starter minks77's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd also like to know why jj didn't play. Rotowire says hes out of condition since the chest cold. Would explain why he faded so hard after that first q vs the kittens yesterday

Post Thanks / Like

There goes some more balls that we could have used

Raptors Republic Superstar Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

For those who dont know there is a primo bb game happening (nbatv)...OKC at Miami...and its A level.

Post Thanks / Like

Godammit Casey this HAS to stop

Raptors Republic Starter SuperRaptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

raptors are stacked.

Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

cavs thinking of shutting down Kyrie....Deron has effectively told the nets he won't be back (with a quarter of a season still to play)....we might not even be in the top ten picks

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Matt52's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Raps now in a 3 way tie for 7th worst.

Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Andrea been watching march madness and was like "SHIT these two guys, Davis and Robinson are better than me. Enough fooling around time to start winning some games"(in Italian of course)
    @Chr1st1anL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I guess, realistically, we are not going to catch the bucks or the wolves, so 9th worst is about as bad as we can do. 9th, standing wise. We could theoretically drop to 12th if the top three picks are won by teams better than that but that's worst case and not likely to happen (which means it probably will)

Raptors Republic Starter theycallmeZZ's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Andrea been watching march madness and was like "SHIT these two guys, Davis and Robinson are better than me. Enough fooling around time to start winning some games"(in Italian of course)

While eating Primo Pasta

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I guess, realistically, we are not going to catch the bucks or the wolves, so 9th worst is about as bad as we can do. 9th, standing wise. We could theoretically drop to 12th if the top three picks are won by teams better than that but that's worst case and not likely to happen (which means it probably will)
    It is starting to look like the Raptors are going to pick top 3 (i.e. lottery luck) or 8-10 range as Tanking Season is officially underway in NJ, GS, and CLE.

Raptors Republic All-Star stretch's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Likely lots of talent to choose from at the 9 slot like P Jones, T. Jones, Sullinger, Lamb, Henson, T. Zeller, Lillard, Marshall and so forth. Just win, baby!

Post Thanks / Like

It is starting to look like the Raptors are going to pick top 3 (i.e. lottery luck) or 8-10 range as Tanking Season is officially underway in NJ, GS, and CLE.
    agree...although hard to say GS is tanking..they don't own their pick thanks to some terrible trade years ago (it since has been sent to Utah in NJ's curious habit of trading away draft picks....they could conceivably have traded away the 4th and 8th picks in this years draft for...gerald wallace et al). Then again, it is top 7 protected so a serious tank might be on. Would be ironic if they get #8.

Post Thanks / Like

agree...although hard to say GS is tanking..they don't own their pick thanks to some terrible trade years ago (it since has been sent to Utah in NJ's curious habit of trading away draft picks....they could conceivably have traded away the 4th and 8th picks in this years draft for...gerald wallace et al). Then again, it is top 7 protected so a serious tank might be on. Would be ironic if they get #8.
    Which is why I think the tank is on in GS. They are now tied for 7th worst. They could end up 5th worst when it is all said and done and have a nice cushion of having the low statical odds that 3 teams 6 or higher end up in the top 3 and thus bumping them to 8 - or they could finish 4th worse (only Charlotte, New Orleans, and Washington worse) and guarantee a selection no lower than 7th.

Post Thanks / Like

Scratch that, GS won. 2 way tie with Detroit for 6th worst!

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Game Highlights

Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Wed Apr 4th, 2012 at 11:06 PM.

Raptors Republic All-Star Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

...sign me up for Holiday - even over Nash *gasp!*. Oh yeah, and assuming Philly would even trade him.
    Matt, say it isn't so! :-)

Holiday sounds intriguing.

Raptors Republic Rookie Absinthe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote minks77 wrote: View Post
    I'd also like to know why jj didn't play. Rotowire says hes out of condition since the chest cold. Would explain why he faded so hard after that first q vs the kittens yesterday
    It seems Casey wanted a better look at Anderson, and that he also wanted to send a message to JJ. "Internal affair."

Anderson got the start in place of James Johnson who was held out of the game by Dwane Casey for what both men are calling an “internal matter.”

Casey said the move was as much about getting a good look at Anderson as it was about sending a message to Johnson.

Johnson, who politely declined to shed any more light on the situation, said it was a case of him “paying his dues.”

Johnson said he was unsure whether his debt had been paid.

“Whatever he thinks I deserve,” Johnson said. “I just have to deal with it like a man.”
    from http://www.torontosun.com/2012/04/04...xers-in-philly

Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

After this game it seem more like Amir is the odd man out other that Ed
    @Chr1st1anL

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Eddy D is more bouncy and energetic at times but he needs to bring that consistently. Andwith JJ i think its cause he has made some bad decisions with the ball. Like sometimes he just throws up a shot after an offensive rebound instead of throwing it back out. or he tries to do a little too much on defense. Who knows

Thread Information