April 4 - Philadelphia 76ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Highlights

Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Wed Apr 4, 2012, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      ...sign me up for Holiday - even over Nash *gasp!*. Oh yeah, and assuming Philly would even trade him.
      Matt, say it isn't so! :-)

Holiday sounds intriguing.

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
        I'd also like to know why jj didn't play. Rotowire says hes out of condition since the chest cold. Would explain why he faded so hard after that first q vs the kittens yesterday
        It seems Casey wanted a better look at Anderson, and that he also wanted to send a message to JJ. "Internal affair."

Anderson got the start in place of James Johnson who was held out of the game by Dwane Casey for what both men are calling an “internal matter.”

Casey said the move was as much about getting a good look at Anderson as it was about sending a message to Johnson.

Johnson, who politely declined to shed any more light on the situation, said it was a case of him “paying his dues.”

Johnson said he was unsure whether his debt had been paid.

“Whatever he thinks I deserve,” Johnson said. “I just have to deal with it like a man.”
        from http://www.torontosun.com/2012/04/04...xers-in-philly

Comment

After this game it seem more like Amir is the odd man out other that Ed
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Eddy D is more bouncy and energetic at times but he needs to bring that consistently. Andwith JJ i think its cause he has made some bad decisions with the ball. Like sometimes he just throws up a shot after an offensive rebound instead of throwing it back out. or he tries to do a little too much on defense. Who knows

Comment

Working...
            X