No announcement yet.

Coolest thing I saw all year... So far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolest thing I saw all year... So far.

We think technology should work for you—to be there when you need it and get out of your way when you don’t.

A group of us from Google[x] started Project Glass to build this kind of technology, one that helps you explore and share your world, putting you back in the moment. We’re sharing this information now because we want to start a conversation and learn from your valuable input. So we took a few design photos to show what this technology could look like and created a video to demonstrate what it might enable you to do.

Source: IGN.com

holy crap is that in his glasses? OMG i need that, amazing!

Comment

Simulation

Comment

What I read about in science fiction books 40 years ago. All coming into play now, Never expected to see it.

Comment

Wow that is insanely cool. I wonder what we're looking at before we actually see that on the market? 5? 10years?

Comment

Hard to say. Physicist/Futurist Michio Kaku says that chips are becoming so small and inexpensive to produce that he feels there will be information overlays on things as small as contact lenses within the next ten years.

Comment

Am i the only one this scares?
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

keep in mind i saw terminator 2 far, far too young
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I'm pretty sure the guy in the video isn't an shotgun wielding Austrian robot. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I'm pretty sure the guy in the video isn't an shotgun wielding Austrian robot. I could be wrong though.
                    Hard to tell. You are looking out through his eyes. Or did he pass in front of a mirror or pane of glass?

Comment

so is this implanted in his brain or his glasses

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        ignoring the fact it's called project glass.

if it was implanted in his brain, he wouldnt have to speak at all seeing as it could read his thoughts.

could you imagine than you could literally say you have a photographic memory... fuck man that's straight robocop shit.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                          Hard to tell. You are looking out through his eyes. Or did he pass in front of a mirror or pane of glass?
                          Well he isn't speaking with an Austrian accent. That might be a clue.

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Glasses. I'm never letting Google touch my brain.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Well he isn't speaking with an Austrian accent. That might be a clue.

Glasses. I'm never letting Google touch my brain.
                            oh, but we already have... muhuhahaha.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I need this it's awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X