Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stan Van Gundy requested to be fired by Dwight Howard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan Van Gundy requested to be fired by Dwight Howard.

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com...-dwight-howard

NBA.com

My goodness what news.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Dwight Howard can go fuck himself
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Dwight Howard believe he's God or something.....

Comment

Can you say Awkward?!

Love the way Stan just left Dwight there.

Comment

What a change in tone from when Dwight first showed up to the end. hahaha

Comment

From what I remember, I think it was well documented that in their attempts of trying to convince Dwight to say, Management explicitely said he could choose who his coach was. I'm sure this is an extension of that conversaion, in which they broached the topic.

Comment

Well The Knicks ended up beating the Magic 96-80. Suffice to say Carmelo lead all scorers with 19 points and D.Howard only had 8 points and 8 rebounds in almost a 40 minutes of playing.

Stan and Howard are not getting along, there will be some kind of divorce in the near future.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Well The Knicks ended up beating the Magic 96-80. Suffice to say Carmelo lead all scorers with 19 points and D.Howard only had 8 points and 8 rebounds in almost a 40 minutes of playing.

Stan and Howard are not getting along, there will be some kind of divorce in the near future.
                +1

Comment

I used to really respect D12. Now I think the fame has gone to his head. He entered the league as a standup guy.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I used to really respect D12. Now I think the fame has gone to his head. He entered the league as a standup guy.
                    He took a page out of Bosh's book, no wonder they were bestest buddies.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Can you say Awkward?!

Love the way Stan just left Dwight there.
                      Stan - The only thing I am ever uncomfortable with is bullshit...to come in and "no comment" or deny that it is true..."

Dwight enters, then bullshits and then denies that it is true.

Comment

And now Dwight is out for the rest of the Season and the Playoffs ... they shoulda fired Stan.

Comment

You gotta fire Stan. He's lost the team.

You don't fire him because Dwight wants him gone. But, nobody's on the same page on that team.

Btw, I blame Dwight becoming this way because of that whole superman thing. You could tell he became full of himself when they did that stupid clark kent/superman interview.

The NBA... Helping create egotistical pricks.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

well you can't blame him. Besides dwight who do they really have? a bunch of scrubs and dudes on the downside of their careers.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              well you can't blame him. Besides dwight who do they really have? a bunch of scrubs and dudes on the downside of their careers.
                              J.J Redick is having a really solid season. Ryan Anderson is in Most Improve Player award talks. Big Baby Davis was having a show out season. They have a solid surrounding team around Dwight. There just isn't another so-called "star" to help him.

Look at the top 4 teams in the league, they all have their star and another star, or all-star, or big time scorer/contributor.

OKC - Durant/Westbrook/Harden/Ibaka
                              SAS - Duncan/Ginobili/Parker
                              MIA - James/Wade/Bosh
                              CHI - Rose/Boozer/Deng

Comment

Working...
                              X