X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Team Trade

This is the trade we should do

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7nw5op6

We get Jrue Holiday, trade amir and let Ed take over his role. The Jazz get a good young SF that can start right away and they also get amir who can come off the bench. The 76ers get millsap who can start for them and allow them to trade or use the amnesty on Elton Brands huge contract and they also get Earl watson. IMO its a good trade and we finally get our PG on the future

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    This is the trade we should do

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7nw5op6

We get Jrue Holiday, trade amir and let Ed take over his role. The Jazz get a good young SF that can start right away and they also get amir who can come off the bench. The 76ers get millsap who can start for them and allow them to trade or use the amnesty on Elton Brands huge contract and they also get Earl watson. IMO its a good trade and we finally get our PG on the future
    Holiday AND Young is too much for Philly to give up.

I do love the idea of Holiday in Toronto though.

Comment

But they get millsap and I heard they wanted to let turner run the point

Comment

Hell I would do Ed and 2013 1st
        For Jrue and a 2nd. I would prefer Ed straight up but doubt they would take it. Perhaps I am wrong.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
          Hell I would do Ed and 2013 1st
          For Jrue and a 2nd. I would prefer Ed straight up but doubt they would take it. Perhaps I am wrong.
          Or better (IMO) Ed, one or both 2012 2nds and 2013 1st for Jrue and 2012 1st from Philly.

Comment

I was impressed with how Jrue played against Toronto. Mind you, the Raps can make anyone look like a world beater

Comment

I think philly might ask for to much im liking the idea off ED and both secound round picks for him but i dont see them taking it.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Holiday AND Young is too much for Philly to give up.

I do love the idea of Holiday in Toronto though.
                i don't think philly is as big on young as much as they used to be. i actually really like the trade for each team, however i don't know why utah would take on amir's contract when they already have 2 young guys there.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                X