Thread: Santa Raps!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Santa Raps!

What up with the Raps always being the team the help other teams snap their losing skids? First it was Washington, Then Charlotte and now Cleveland. Man that's frustrating. It had a sick feeling in my stomach that we were going to lose this game even after being up by double digits. I know we not a great team and we are rebuilding but man we had them on the ropes.

Has any else taken notice to this?

Post Thanks / Like

They play hard but they're not talented enough to go into cruise control mode at any point against any team. Just look at last night.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

They can go on cruise control on weak teams...but they chose not too

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

At this point in the season and with our lottery pick in danger, I feel a bit of relief every time we drop a game. I still find myself hoping they embarrass Miami or another top team if the score is close heading into the final minutes of the 4th, but the lottery is always on my mind.

Raptors Republic Starter Deadallus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    What up with the Raps always being the team the help other teams snap their losing skids? First it was Washington, Then Charlotte and now Cleveland. Man that's frustrating. It had a sick feeling in my stomach that we were going to lose this game even after being up by double digits. I know we not a great team and we are rebuilding but man we had them on the ropes.

Has any else taken notice to this?
    You my also notice that no names and underachievers always have career games against the Raps too. I have always wondered why this team (this year and historically), despite having pretty much no reason to be arrogant, have a handfull of games each season where they think they can just show up and win.
    Deadallus

Thread Information