X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of 80's Rock Music

Comment

Comment

freddie's sounds are so ridiculous yet hilarious and so fitting to the song.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

"Annother one gone and another one gone!"
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

one of the biggest one hit wonders of all time

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              one of the biggest one hit wonders of all time
              Oh man, I forgot how funny bands were in the '80's. Pretty boys in lipstick being all intense and bouncing up and down in time with each other. Oh man. Thanks for that. Reaffirms my faith in the Stones.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                Oh man, I forgot how funny bands were in the '80's. Pretty boys in lipstick being all intense and bouncing up and down in time with each other. Oh man. Thanks for that. Reaffirms my faith in the Stones.
                You don't think people will be looking back at current music the same way?

Comment

No, worse. In the 80's they dressed like girls. Now, it's weird metrosexual shit.

Comment

technically the 70s... but close enough... i believe it came out in 79

Comment

1987, I beleive.

Comment

Brought back from the death. I forgot about this thread.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Brought back from the death. I forgot about this thread.

I'm taking it back

Comment

Comment

This was 79 or 80. Close enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X