Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S2 Discussion, see post 188 for final stats)

Post Thanks / Like

I've sent out a few offer to the league. Anyone on my roster is fair game but I am not looking to add depth, I have a lot of it, and so I am not looking to deal one of my guys away for two inbound players.

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright, so I missed the draft and I don't like my team much at all. I doubt I'll be keeping any of my defensive players. Does the 3 acquisitions per week count before the season starts? I'll be looking for my new players on Wednesday when the waiver period is over.

Post Thanks / Like

I will remove the acquisition cap prior to the season. It will be back in effect for week 1. You guys who didn't make it to the draft need a break. There is lots of interesting options on the wire.

One thing, the WW budget is in effect now so be careful not to blow that before the season even begins. Once guys clear waivers you don't need to bid and so you won't eat into your WW budget.

On a side note, I sent you a trade offer. Feel free to counter if we're in the same ball park.

Post Thanks / Like

Why is it I'm alway the first person to pull the trigger on a trade? This one looks good for both of us JBML. You get defensive upgrades you really needed and I get a nice trading chip... Now I just need to worry about my IDP bench and hope no one goes down.

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't get a chance to get on early this morning so I missed out on a couple guys I wanted, dammit! Oh well, I think I might be fine. I've got a middle of the pack team for season one right now. I'm gonna need to start hitting up some trades though to get some players I actually LIKE!

It also looks as though we do have $100 WW money for the season. I thought it was changed to $30?

Post Thanks / Like

I have a trade going through on Friday and I had a player in mind for the empy roster spot. Too late, you got him.

Anyway, I sent you an offer. I'm hoping you will like it but let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Who all missed the draft anyways? I know Drizz did, he hasn't even made a move yet... He's usually up to date with his moves for the most part. jbml missed as well?

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah just you three. It's a tough way to start the league but the bench size is nice so a recovery can be doable even If auto pick fails you. I noticed Drizz has not been active yet. I hope that changes because I had to let someone go who actually wants to be in this league...

Post Thanks / Like

About that WW budget... it looks as though jbml has spent $31 already, so I'm assuming we get to use the whole $100?