Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S2 Discussion, see post 188 for final stats)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may just sit on some of my players then, as I'd say most of my players had "down" years (with the exception of Spiller, Cobb, Green and Williams). I might try to work out a deal for Tillman if you're interested in trading him though, I need to upgrade my secondary.
    Last edited by Kadazzle; Sat Dec 29, 2012, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Edited keeper list:
      QB: 2
      Mathew Stafford
      Michael Vick
      RB: 6
      C.J Spiller
      Matt Forte
      Trent Richardson
      Ryan Mathews
      Jaquizz Rodgers
      Ben Tate
      WR: 5
      A.J Green
      Percy Harvin
      Larry Fitzgerald
      Randall Cobb
      Mike Williams
      TE: 3
      Fred Davis
      Antonio Gates
      Jared Cook
      K: 1
      Matt Bryant
      DB: 4
      Jyrus Byrd
      Ladarius Webb
      Patrick Peterson
      Richard Sherman
      DL: 3
      J.J Watt
      Jason Pierre-Paul
      Ndamukong Suh
      LB: 4
      Aldon Smith
      London Fletcher
      Akeem Ayers
      Carlos Dansby

Total: 28 players

Comment

• Congrats on your title K

Comment

• Kadazzle wrote: View Post
          I may just sit on some of my players then, as I'd say most of my players had "down" years (with the exception of Spiller, Cobb, Green and Williams). I might try to work out a deal for Tillman if you're interested in trading him though, I need to upgrade my secondary.
          He's been the top fantasy DB for the past two seasons. He won't be cheap.

Comment

• How are keepers going to work for the league?

Comment

• If I remember correctly, you must keep 25. You can keep all 30 but you forfeit your draft picks accordingly.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...Y-League/page3

Comment

• I'm trying to go through my squad to see the 5 guys I wanna dump, so when will we be "unlocked" and when can wee see the FA's available? Will that be when we renew the league in August or whatever?

The NFL Draft always gets me hyped for football again! I'm gonna be looking to explore a lot of trades this season, as I didn't get to draft last year. And while on the draft subject, can we please try to make our draft on a weeknight(preferably Mon-Thu) this year? Those Sundays in August are a real killer to be home for. Just throwing it out there now so that we have plenty of time to discuss...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  I'm trying to go through my squad to see the 5 guys I wanna dump, so when will we be "unlocked" and when can wee see the FA's available? Will that be when we renew the league in August or whatever?

The NFL Draft always gets me hyped for football again! I'm gonna be looking to explore a lot of trades this season, as I didn't get to draft last year. And while on the draft subject, can we please try to make our draft on a weeknight(preferably Mon-Thu) this year? Those Sundays in August are a real killer to be home for. Just throwing it out there now so that we have plenty of time to discuss...
                  agreed weeknight please

Comment

• Prelim. info:

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    I'm trying to go through my squad to see the 5 guys I wanna dump, so when will we be "unlocked" and when can wee see the FA's available? Will that be when we renew the league in August or whatever?

The available FA's will be determined only when everyone finalizes their roster. I never thought of the deadline yet but I'd like the draft to happen a week before Week 1 to cover our butts with injuries and to set up a draft of 25 keepers per team will be time consuming so let's say the submission deadline for keepers is August 1st. If you look at the rosters you can kind of eyeball a rough list of who's going to be available. Also, we could say everyone can make one last minute change to their keepers in a hope to safe guard against some sort of devastating injury while not added too much extra work to organizing the draft.

Draft Day:
                    Let's see what everyone thinks, we have lots of time to decide the draft day/time. I'm in MST and so my reservations with a weeknight draft would be with me not being able to make it on time and in a five round draft it won't last long. That said, I'm only one man and it's 2 against 1 right now. Let's see what everyone else thinks. Maybe you guys wouldn't mind drafting at 8PM EST to accommodate any of us west coasters?

Comment

• League Page

Go here to check out any details you're curious about:

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nfl/2012/248285

Comment

• My Prelim Roster:

QB:
                        1. Colin Kaepernick
                        2. Eli Manning

WR:
                        3. Dez Bryant
                        4. Wes Welker
                        5. Greg Jennings
                        6. Santonio Holmes
                        7. Jeremy Maclin

RB:
                        8. Doug Martin
                        9. Marshawn Lynch
                        10. Darren McFadden
                        11. David Wilson
                        12. Steven Jackson

TE:
                        13. Vernon Davis

K:
                        14. Stephen Gostkowski

DB:
                        15. Morgan Burnett
                        16. Cortland Finnegan
                        17. Charles Tillman

LB:
                        18. D'Qwell Jackson
                        19. Luke Kuechly
                        20. James Laurinaitis
                        21. Sean Lee

DL:
                        22. Cameron Jordan

On the bubble:
                        - Brandon Lloyd
                        - Ronnie Hillman
                        - LaRon Landry
                        - Elvis Dumervil
                        - Nick Fairley

Out:
                        - Josh Freeman
                        - Chris Givens
                        - LaMichael James
                        - Brandon Myers
                        - Desmond Bishop

Comment

• No Issues with a late evening draft. I am on AST and late evening is better than a weekend afternoon

Comment

• RBs on the block

I'm also open to trades. I'm loaded at RB. I'd be looking to add another WR or upgrade my QB.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              The available FA's will be determined only when everyone finalizes their roster. I never thought of the deadline yet but I'd like the draft to happen a week before Week 1 to cover our butts with injuries and to set up a draft of 25 keepers per team will be time consuming so let's say the submission deadline for keepers is August 1st. If you look at the rosters you can kind of eyeball a rough list of who's going to be available. Also, we could say everyone can make one last minute change to their keepers in a hope to safe guard against some sort of devastating injury while not added too much extra work to organizing the draft.

Draft Day:
                              Let's see what everyone thinks, we have lots of time to decide the draft day/time. I'm in MST and so my reservations with a weeknight draft would be with me not being able to make it on time and in a five round draft it won't last long. That said, I'm only one man and it's 2 against 1 right now. Let's see what everyone else thinks. Maybe you guys wouldn't mind drafting at 8PM EST to accommodate any of us west coasters?
                              I'm totally fine with an evening draft to accommodate any non-EST'ers. Even 10 or 11pm EST would be great, that's usually around the time I set up my other leagues for.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                I'm also open to trades. I'm loaded at RB. I'd be looking to add another WR or upgrade my QB.
                                I've got P Rivers available or at WR I have all available. I'd gladly do Rivers + WR for Dez.

Comment

Working...
                                X