Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S2 Discussion, see post 188 for final stats)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really care about having a big roster. What I hate is the fact that we have 9 defencive players on top of all the offensive players. With a relatively small bench you will never have enough to backup any of the defensive players let alone any spots for up and coming players that you think might be big in a year or 2. This is just going to lead to a crappy league where people who actually be able to hold onto players because they have to constantly be dropping and picking up playings just because of byes.

With 12 bench spots you will pretty much only have enough spots to back up offensive players. It would be far more reasonable if there were 6 IDP instead of 9.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Hey, I already pulled the trigger. It's too late to invite Lil Romeo back and remove you. We'll have to move ahead with how things are.
      Fine if things change the offer still stands
      Last edited by jbml; Sun Aug 26, 2012, 08:21 AM.

Comment

What the heck, I don't why couldn't find the league until I got here... -_-

Comment

Is the draft next season going to be a auction draft too? Seems like the whole point of high draft picks going to bad teams kinda goes out the window with an auction draft.

Comment

The auction is only to start the league. The draft moving forward will a standard draft, five rounds. I haven't decided if it should be snaking or not. I'm kind of leaning towards not because it would help out the struggling teams while adding a little more challenge to the best teams.

Comment

I've sent out a few offer to the league. Anyone on my roster is fair game but I am not looking to add depth, I have a lot of it, and so I am not looking to deal one of my guys away for two inbound players.

Comment

Alright, so I missed the draft and I don't like my team much at all. I doubt I'll be keeping any of my defensive players. Does the 3 acquisitions per week count before the season starts? I'll be looking for my new players on Wednesday when the waiver period is over.

Comment

I will remove the acquisition cap prior to the season. It will be back in effect for week 1. You guys who didn't make it to the draft need a break. There is lots of interesting options on the wire.

One thing, the WW budget is in effect now so be careful not to blow that before the season even begins. Once guys clear waivers you don't need to bid and so you won't eat into your WW budget.

On a side note, I sent you a trade offer. Feel free to counter if we're in the same ball park.

Comment

Why is it I'm alway the first person to pull the trigger on a trade? This one looks good for both of us JBML. You get defensive upgrades you really needed and I get a nice trading chip... Now I just need to worry about my IDP bench and hope no one goes down.

Comment

Didn't get a chance to get on early this morning so I missed out on a couple guys I wanted, dammit! Oh well, I think I might be fine. I've got a middle of the pack team for season one right now. I'm gonna need to start hitting up some trades though to get some players I actually LIKE!

It also looks as though we do have $100 WW money for the season. I thought it was changed to $30?

Comment

I have a trade going through on Friday and I had a player in mind for the empy roster spot. Too late, you got him.

Anyway, I sent you an offer. I'm hoping you will like it but let me know.

Comment

Who all missed the draft anyways? I know Drizz did, he hasn't even made a move yet... He's usually up to date with his moves for the most part. jbml missed as well?

Comment

Yeah just you three. It's a tough way to start the league but the bench size is nice so a recovery can be doable even If auto pick fails you. I noticed Drizz has not been active yet. I hope that changes because I had to let someone go who actually wants to be in this league...

Comment

About that WW budget... it looks as though jbml has spent $31 already, so I'm assuming we get to use the whole $100?

Comment

Your budget is your WW priority. Once it runs out you have no priority over other owners for players on waivers. In fact you may not even be able to make a claim until after the clear waivers at that point.

The $100 only resets after the season is fully complete so if you there is a lot of strategy in how you use it.

Comment

Working...
                                X