Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S2 Discussion, see post 188 for final stats)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macc/LilRomeo,

Check your private messages. Please remember to use you forum name as your team name when you register.

Comment

Can you add a flex position (WR/RB or WR/RB/TE)?

Edit: NVM, there is already a flex position.

Comment

Also note that this league is PPR unless there is a strong objection to the idea. I want to differentiate it from the keeper league. I want it to be a better league than the keeper, although that's a tough feat considering how strong it's been so far. Good thing most of those guys are in the Dynasty.

Comment

Macc wrote: View Post
          Cool, hopefully we get one soon, thanks!
          Macc please check your private messages. We need you to register to have even number to draft.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Also note that this league is PPR unless there is a strong objection to the idea. I want to differentiate it from the keeper league. I want it to be a better league than the keeper, although that's a tough feat considering how strong it's been so far. Good thing most of those guys are in the Dynasty.
            Can we just keep it normal? Don't really like PPR leagues.

Comment

If the majority doesn't like it then sure. Some people may have joined because it's PPR.

Comment

If there's still an uneven number or waiting list, I'd like to join. Love fantasy.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  If the majority doesn't like it then sure. Some people may have joined because it's PPR.
                  Add a poll

Comment

Don't think so.

Comment

I'm not exactly sure what a PPR league is. Is it that you get a point per reception? If it is, I don't have a problem with it.

But if that's the case, does the QB get a point per the completion? Help me out ova hea!

Comment

PPR (Points Per Reception)

The only real big difference is that every reception is rewarded a point. PPR leagues are designed to offer a little more balance and a little more strategy to the game. For example in regular fantasy football Sproles is nothing to write home about when in reality he was a very large part of his teams on field success in the offense. In PPR a guy like Sproles has real value and Wes Welker is the F'in man. haha

No, QB's don't get an extra stat cats in PPR. They're fantasy dominate enough as it is.

I would strongly recommend that everyone go look at the scoring prior to the draft. You'll see the extra stat cat (PPR) and you'll see the IDP(Individual Defensive Player) scoring. Also look at the roster slots for IDP's, there's a lot of them in this league. To win this you'll have to be as good at building a good defense as you are at building an offense.

Comment

Kadazzle wrote: View Post
                          If there's still an uneven number or waiting list, I'd like to join. Love fantasy.
                          Kadazzle, are you still interested? I'm not going to wait around for Macc to maybe join.

Comment

I just capped the league at ten teams so there is only one spot available now for certain.

Comment

I replied to your PM, still interested. I prefer PPR, but if the majority is against it I can easily switch opinions.

Comment

Check your PM's again.

Comment

Working...
                                X