Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Fantasy Football DYNASTY League (S2 Discussion, see post 188 for final stats)

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I may just sit on some of my players then, as I'd say most of my players had "down" years (with the exception of Spiller, Cobb, Green and Williams). I might try to work out a deal for Tillman if you're interested in trading him though, I need to upgrade my secondary.
    Last edited by Kadazzle; Sat Dec 29th, 2012 at 02:10 PM.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Edited keeper list:
    QB: 2
    Mathew Stafford
    Michael Vick
    RB: 6
    C.J Spiller
    Matt Forte
    Trent Richardson
    Ryan Mathews
    Jaquizz Rodgers
    Ben Tate
    WR: 5
    A.J Green
    Percy Harvin
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Randall Cobb
    Mike Williams
    TE: 3
    Fred Davis
    Antonio Gates
    Jared Cook
    K: 1
    Matt Bryant
    DB: 4
    Jyrus Byrd
    Ladarius Webb
    Patrick Peterson
    Richard Sherman
    DL: 3
    J.J Watt
    Jason Pierre-Paul
    Ndamukong Suh
    LB: 4
    Aldon Smith
    London Fletcher
    Akeem Ayers
    Carlos Dansby

Total: 28 players

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on your title K

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Kadazzle wrote: View Post
    I may just sit on some of my players then, as I'd say most of my players had "down" years (with the exception of Spiller, Cobb, Green and Williams). I might try to work out a deal for Tillman if you're interested in trading him though, I need to upgrade my secondary.
    He's been the top fantasy DB for the past two seasons. He won't be cheap.

Post Thanks / Like

How are keepers going to work for the league?

Post Thanks / Like

If I remember correctly, you must keep 25. You can keep all 30 but you forfeit your draft picks accordingly.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...Y-League/page3

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm trying to go through my squad to see the 5 guys I wanna dump, so when will we be "unlocked" and when can wee see the FA's available? Will that be when we renew the league in August or whatever?

The NFL Draft always gets me hyped for football again! I'm gonna be looking to explore a lot of trades this season, as I didn't get to draft last year. And while on the draft subject, can we please try to make our draft on a weeknight(preferably Mon-Thu) this year? Those Sundays in August are a real killer to be home for. Just throwing it out there now so that we have plenty of time to discuss...
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    I'm trying to go through my squad to see the 5 guys I wanna dump, so when will we be "unlocked" and when can wee see the FA's available? Will that be when we renew the league in August or whatever?

The NFL Draft always gets me hyped for football again! I'm gonna be looking to explore a lot of trades this season, as I didn't get to draft last year. And while on the draft subject, can we please try to make our draft on a weeknight(preferably Mon-Thu) this year? Those Sundays in August are a real killer to be home for. Just throwing it out there now so that we have plenty of time to discuss...
    agreed weeknight please

Post Thanks / Like

Default Prelim. info:

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post

The available FA's will be determined only when everyone finalizes their roster. I never thought of the deadline yet but I'd like the draft to happen a week before Week 1 to cover our butts with injuries and to set up a draft of 25 keepers per team will be time consuming so let's say the submission deadline for keepers is August 1st. If you look at the rosters you can kind of eyeball a rough list of who's going to be available. Also, we could say everyone can make one last minute change to their keepers in a hope to safe guard against some sort of devastating injury while not added too much extra work to organizing the draft.

Draft Day:
    Let's see what everyone thinks, we have lots of time to decide the draft day/time. I'm in MST and so my reservations with a weeknight draft would be with me not being able to make it on time and in a five round draft it won't last long. That said, I'm only one man and it's 2 against 1 right now. Let's see what everyone else thinks. Maybe you guys wouldn't mind drafting at 8PM EST to accommodate any of us west coasters?

Post Thanks / Like

Default League Page

Go here to check out any details you're curious about:

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nfl/2012/248285

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Prelim Roster:

QB:
    1. Colin Kaepernick
    2. Eli Manning

WR:
    3. Dez Bryant
    4. Wes Welker
    5. Greg Jennings
    6. Santonio Holmes
    7. Jeremy Maclin

RB:
    8. Doug Martin
    9. Marshawn Lynch
    10. Darren McFadden
    11. David Wilson
    12. Steven Jackson

TE:
    13. Vernon Davis

K:
    14. Stephen Gostkowski

DB:
    15. Morgan Burnett
    16. Cortland Finnegan
    17. Charles Tillman

LB:
    18. D'Qwell Jackson
    19. Luke Kuechly
    20. James Laurinaitis
    21. Sean Lee

DL:
    22. Cameron Jordan

On the bubble:
    - Brandon Lloyd
    - Ronnie Hillman
    - LaRon Landry
    - Elvis Dumervil
    - Nick Fairley

Out:
    - Josh Freeman
    - Chris Givens
    - LaMichael James
    - Brandon Myers
    - Desmond Bishop

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

No Issues with a late evening draft. I am on AST and late evening is better than a weekend afternoon

Post Thanks / Like

Default RBs on the block

I'm also open to trades. I'm loaded at RB. I'd be looking to add another WR or upgrade my QB.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    The available FA's will be determined only when everyone finalizes their roster. I never thought of the deadline yet but I'd like the draft to happen a week before Week 1 to cover our butts with injuries and to set up a draft of 25 keepers per team will be time consuming so let's say the submission deadline for keepers is August 1st. If you look at the rosters you can kind of eyeball a rough list of who's going to be available. Also, we could say everyone can make one last minute change to their keepers in a hope to safe guard against some sort of devastating injury while not added too much extra work to organizing the draft.

Draft Day:
    Let's see what everyone thinks, we have lots of time to decide the draft day/time. I'm in MST and so my reservations with a weeknight draft would be with me not being able to make it on time and in a five round draft it won't last long. That said, I'm only one man and it's 2 against 1 right now. Let's see what everyone else thinks. Maybe you guys wouldn't mind drafting at 8PM EST to accommodate any of us west coasters?
    I'm totally fine with an evening draft to accommodate any non-EST'ers. Even 10 or 11pm EST would be great, that's usually around the time I set up my other leagues for.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'm also open to trades. I'm loaded at RB. I'd be looking to add another WR or upgrade my QB.
    I've got P Rivers available or at WR I have all available. I'd gladly do Rivers + WR for Dez.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not interested in Rivers after last season; I think one or both of Kaepernick and Eli Manning will be better than Rivers.

Dez is a top five receiver now in my books... Maybe even top three. I want to increase the level of talent at that position but your proposal would do the opposite. I don't think you can offer me something appealing enough to move Dez after the season he just had; those 1400yds and 12TDs would be tough to replace. If I didn't feel like I had a shot at the title this year I might offer you him for your next two first rounders and Jordy Nelson... But, you know...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trade offer to: Kadazzle

Inbound to Kadazzle:
    • Greg Jennings
    • Steven Jackson
    • 2013 1st pick

Outbound from Kadazzle:
    • A.J. Green

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not too interested in making moves right now. Injuries hampered a lot of my players last year (Forte, Richardson, Harvin, etc) and I'd like to see how they all perform when healthy.

Post Thanks / Like

Fair enough. Back to the drawing board I guess...

Mack, you interested in dealing Jordy Nelson? I'm not going to give you Dez for him but if you're interested let's talk trades.

Post Thanks / Like

I already have my first rounder narrowed down to one of two guys. One of them will be there. Who, you might ask? You'll have to wait and see.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information