Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: April 9- Indiana Pacers - Barbosa Reunion Edition

Post Thanks / Like

in toally unrealted, but, more exciting news.

jays game's on!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Jonsey: "Ed you seem to be getting comfortable with your move on your right shoulder into your left hand.."

Ed Davis: "Yeah i been doin it my whole career so.. you know.. every team knows im goin left or whatever so.. im just gonna keep doin it or whatever.."

LMAO guy doesnt even WANT to develop

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

He's probably thinking he is still at NC State and the opponents are all 5.5. I like the "whatever"!! LOL. I am assuming you actually heard this?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    He's probably thinking he is still at NC State and the opponents are all 5.5. I like the "whatever"!! LOL. I am assuming you actually heard this?
    lol yes here is the link, its the only ed davis video on there i think.. from april 9.

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

keep ripping him but he is putting up better numbers than the garbage man amir johnson. And i guarantee he will have a much much better career. I also love how you bring up not wanting to develop when the kid hasn't even had 1 full summer to work on his weaknesses. He has also had 2 different coaches in 2 seasons. He off the ground extremely quickly and if he adds muscle and a short to mid range jumper, watch out cause we're lookin at an Antonio Davis type player

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    keep ripping him but he is putting up better numbers than the garbage man amir johnson. And i guarantee he will have a much much better career. I also love how you bring up not wanting to develop when the kid hasn't even had 1 full summer to work on his weaknesses. He has also had 2 different coaches in 2 seasons. He off the ground extremely quickly and if he adds muscle and a short to mid range jumper, watch out cause we're lookin at an Antonio Davis type player
    lol well lets hope

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

last nights game shows what he can do. No plays draw up for him and he still scored double digits and had a sweet dunk from almost the free throw line. Insane athleticism

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information