Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Year Old Gives Birth...Doctors Apalled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red and White wrote: View Post
    not really unrelated but Kevin Craft is the best.
    rofl
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

then you have 8 yr olds start growing boobs and pubescant hair and... periods.

it'd look like a bulimic midget with big knockers.

pedophiles rejoice!

#sarcasm
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Because it's so crazy that it'll drive traffic.
        Yeah but people also want to read about things that affect them. Much of what you stated as "worse things" have an affect on everyone/could have an affect on everyone.

Maybe I am slightly misjudging the goal of a news outlet (credible and important reporting), but then again it is all about views.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
          not really unrelated but Kevin Craft is the best.
          ya funny as hell

Comment

What if she was impregnated by her 12 or 13 year-old husband-to-be? Would it be that bad then?

Didn't men in their twenties used to take 13 year old brides all the time way back in the day(pre-1900's, even early 20th century)? I'm pretty sure they did. And this is from a native tribe somewhere in Colombia... To them it's probably common practice to be doing these sorts of things. And it has been for centuries.

I'm not saying it's right, but just being a bit of a devil's advocate.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              What if she was impregnated by her 12 or 13 year-old husband-to-be? Would it be that bad then?

Didn't men in their twenties used to take 13 year old brides all the time way back in the day(pre-1900's, even early 20th century)? I'm pretty sure they did. And this is from a native tribe somewhere in Colombia... To them it's probably common practice to be doing these sorts of things. And it has been for centuries.

I'm not saying it's right, but just being a bit of a devil's advocate.
              more like Jerry Lee Lewis' Advocate.

btw, great film.

it's not so much the immoral part of it.

it's the dangers of it, the article explains.

Comment

Working...
              X