Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: April 11 - Philadelphia 76ers

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Man, we as a fanbase, have been completely desensitized to shitty basketball. Neither Dentmon, Uzoh, or Anderson belong anywhere near a real NBA team.

The faster this season ends (and these 3 players are never heard of again), the better.
    That explains the Lester Hudson thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    In his defense the whole team lack effort in the second. When got in the game in second half Philly wasn't missing
    I look forward to the day when one of my kids comes home and says, "Well everyone else did it too." They will be in for a rude awakening on the expectations I hold for them - although hopefully they already know the expectations and they never put that excuse out there.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    That explains the Lester Hudson thread.
    LOL! Exactly.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic Starter draftedraptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Man, we as a fanbase, have been completely desensitized to shitty basketball. Neither Dentmon, Uzoh, or Anderson belong anywhere near a real NBA team.

The faster this season ends (and these 3 players are never heard of again), the better.

I think Alan Anderson can easily be our third string wingman on a minimum contract instead of Kleiza who is on a 5million/year. He has a lot of experience, can defend, shoot 3s, handle, drive to the rim.

MKG, JJ and Alan Anderson for the 3 spot.

I don't buy into the 'Kleiza will help Val settle down' reasoning in letting him stay here next season. Val is 19 and doesnt need a 28 year old wingman in a multi-cultural toronto.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote draftedraptor wrote: View Post
    I think Alan Anderson can easily be our third string wingman on a minimum contract instead of Kleiza who is on a 5million/year. He has a lot of experience, can defend, shoot 3s, handle, drive to the rim.

MKG, JJ and Alan Anderson for the 3 spot.

I don't buy into the 'Kleiza will help Val settle down' reasoning in letting him stay here next season. Val is 19 and doesnt need a 28 year old wingman in a multi-cultural toronto.
    The way JJ is dragging his carcass around the floor these last few games since his visit to Principal Casey's office, I'd much rather have Kleiza than him. Words cannot describe how disheartened I am with James Johnson of late.

If the rumours are true and this had to do with JJ wanting more of a role, it looks like Casey gave it to him on the 2nd unit. That has not panned out very well - bad shots, poor decisions, forcing things, little to no energy.

7 games to turn the tide, James.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information