Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aspartame = Formaldehyde?

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think its so much her relationship with Ellen that makes her attractive... But the prospect of hot dyke alone that does

I mean none of us are going to bone her anytime soon... So she goes to wank bank roster... where hot lesbians are always the preferred poison

Post Thanks / Like

Oh heinz, how I've missed you.

You guys ever hear of the 'Pink Goo' that alot of Fast Food places used to use (or still do)?
    Pretty nasty shit. Pretty sure McDonalds was actually the first of Fast Food joints to stop using it and actually go to 'real' meat (read: 80% soy).
    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

Post Thanks / Like

GM soy no doubt...

Post Thanks / Like

They can say whatever about their burgers... But I refuse to believe those demon fries are potato

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Red and White wrote: View Post
    yeah i always thought that it was a weird match too...

soo wait? relationship with elen degeneres = more attractive?

interesting.
    no, australian hot dike makes her go up on the hot scales.

Her relationship with ellen makes her go down on the cool radar. because Ellen is an annoying cunt. Sorry, I shouldn't call her that... her on tv persona is an annoying cunt.

FYI,Anyone under the age of 18 who doesn't know, never ever ever in the presence of ladies, say "cunt". probably best to stay away from that word all together as a matter of fact.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    I don't think its so much her relationship with Ellen that makes her attractive... But the prospect of hot dyke alone that does

I mean none of us are going to bone her anytime soon... So she goes to wank bank roster... where hot lesbians are always the preferred poison
    do you spell dyke and dyke the same way?

or is it dyke(dam) and dike(lesbian)?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

You can actually spell it either way for both... There is no wrong answer... But more commonly dike for ditch, dyke for bitch

Raptors Republic All-Star Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You know the apocalypse is near when your GP hands you an article on good diet and says, "I want you to get off the Cholesterol reducing drug, because your Cholesterol isn't that high. And Cholesterol doesn't cause arteriosclerosis anyway. Its the foods that your body was never meant to eat that cause inflammation. Foods like sugar, flour, potatoes and unbalanced oils like soya and corn. And by the way, don't you dare put anything in your mouth that claims to be polyunsaturated".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    You can actually spell it either way for both... There is no wrong answer... But more commonly dike for ditch, dyke for bitch
    Ok, got it.

And kike is something totally different and one of Mel Gibson's favourite words?

Thread Information