Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    negativity makes the world go round.
    If you believe that you probably won't live a healthy long life. Lots of science to back it up.

Comment

Why would raptor attendance drop if the leafs were better? Leafs games are sell outs regardless of the on ice product. Your fears and insecurities about the stability of the raps franchise in the Toronto market are largely baseless and not very well informed by any real evidence.

This kind of opinion is so very 10 years ago. I thought we were done with that. ***
      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        If you believe that you probably won't live a healthy long life. Lots of science to back it up.
        while, to be honest, if someone said we're going to do this to fix this problem and everyone agrees and it screws it up even worse because nobody doubted it.

an equal amount of positivity and negativity makes the world go round.

However, I have been told that I am excessively negative sometimes, but, I'm sitting here writing how I feel about the organization and what they're doing. Quite frankly, I'd like to beleive they're doing ti the right way. But, I'm not letting smoke get blown up my ass.

The raptors have some work to do in the offseason including getting as far from a "work in progress" in the upcoming draft. The overall talent of this squad is shit. Derozan really needs to step it up on a consistency level. We need a starting centre, which Valanciunas will probably be,but, will he be consistent enough to hold onto it in his first year?

If Derozan is going to remain at SG, we need a starting SF. I guess Casey isn't going nowhere, so, hopefully he's all that some of you think he is. These things are on my off-season checklist if I'm GM.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Since when is being one of the worst trams in the league. Changing tthe culture.

I seem to remember jay had us in fifth place at one point. What's Casey had us at best... 12th!?

Answer me this if Bosh makes that tip in vs. G state, your opinion of Triano become what it is today?

Don't lie either.

As for Casey having more experience a bit absurd.

For some of you it seems like you'd have an orgasm and would care about nothing else so long as Casey and Batum were part of the team.
          Since when is changing the culture winning games? we turned from the worst defensive team to above average that is a great accomplishment in just one season especially a lockout shortened season. And btw Jay Triano had CB4, Hedo Turkuglu, a healthy Jose Calderon and a decent bench and still couldn't make the playoffs. I don't give 2 shits if they were 5th "At one point" that doesn't mean crap if he couldn't get the team to maintain that and play some D. And if bosh did make that tip it wouldn't change my opinion of JT they would still only be the 8th seed and probably would have been wiped out in the first round. Dwane casey has a bunch of unproven youngsters, D leaguers, and Jose, DeMar and Bargs playing top tier ball against the likes of the celtics and you say he hasn't done anything. You even admitted to watching no games this season so you don't have a right to judge casey or this team if you haven't even seen them play a full game. Thats like me writing a review on a movie i never saw

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Since when is changing the culture winning games? we turned from the worst defensive team to above average that is a great accomplishment in just one season especially a lockout shortened season. And btw Jay Triano had CB4, Hedo Turkuglu, a healthy Jose Calderon and a decent bench and still couldn't make the playoffs. I don't give 2 shits if they were 5th "At one point" that doesn't mean crap if he couldn't get the team to maintain that and play some D. And if bosh did make that tip it wouldn't change my opinion of JT they would still only be the 8th seed and probably would have been wiped out in the first round. Dwane casey has a bunch of unproven youngsters, D leaguers, and Jose, DeMar and Bargs playing top tier ball against the likes of the celtics and you say he hasn't done anything. You even admitted to watching no games this season so you don't have a right to judge casey or this team if you haven't even seen them play a full game. Thats like me writing a review on a movie i never saw
            One of the best sentences and a bit I've read here. Big props, NoProps.

I've said it numerous times and I'll throw it out there again: I cannot wait to see what Casey does with talent.

With all the flexibility the Raptors have (TPE, cap space, draft picks) in addition to the role players the Raptors already have, I feel very confident significant talent will be added this year and free agency is likely to be the least likely avenue to attain it.

Comment

thanks i appreciate it. And I'm also extremely excited to see what D Case can do with more talent next season it will be awesome, even the off season will be exciting

Comment

Actually, it's not like reviewing a movie you didn't see.

It's more like the movie is so bad you walk out halfway through and give it a terrible review and add in it was so bad you couldn't sit through anymore.

Sure our defense isn't terrible anymore. The overall product is still terrible. Last year Jay basically had the same team. But, a worse Bargnani. Hedo was god awful when he was here, Calderon was not healthy, this is the healthiest Calderon has been as a starter and Bosh was daydreaming about south beach all day after the all star break.

W/E it's old news anyway. I'm not sold on Casey, I watched those games where he played Bargnani like 100 minutes.

You guys are saying I can't wait when he gets talent. But, when guys are saying they felt like some of you overevaluate the talent. You guys get outraged and start defending the guys and say go fuck yourself.

You say there's no talent on the team, yet you say Amir is playing like a man on fire.

Which one is it!?

Please enlighten me. I don't care if you call me a retarded fuck brain. Just tell me which one it is as well?
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

It's actually not like I haven't not watched only raptors games and watched other games. I literally have not seen a full quarter of any game all year.
                  I'm not sold on Casey, I watched those games where he played Bargnani like 100 minutes.
                  ?
                  TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                    ?
                    lol - seriously.

Comment

Since when is being one of the worst trams in the league. Changing tthe culture.

I seem to remember jay had us in fifth place at one point. What's Casey had us at best... 12th!?

Answer me this if Bosh makes that tip in vs. G state, your opinion of Triano become what it is today?

Don't lie either.

As for Casey having more experience a bit absurd.

For some of you it seems like you'd have an orgasm and would care about nothing else so long as Casey and Batum were part of the team.
                      Actually we were tied for 1st in the league in mid-December this year for the first time in a very long time... maybe ever.
                      “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                      ― John Wooden

Comment

+100000

Jay had a much more talented team last year and of course the year before when we had playoff expectations, and compare the teams now. Minus the fact it's a shortened season, we are a better team IMO. Sure, record says we've won less, but like I said, shortened season..

Somebody find me a stat about how many times the Raptors have lost double digits, I swear it's probably only been a handful of games unlike last season.

We've transformed from 26th to 14th best in defense. That's with Rasual Butler in our starting lineup half the time as well....
                        We've been able to compete in almost every single game this season, just never had the talent to "bump" us up one, and we actually tied the season series with the Celtics. It's been a while since we've been able to actually compete with that stupid, dick faced team. I hate the Celtics other than Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo.

I'm quite happy where we stand as a team moving forward. With a handful of talent coming through draft, cap flexibility to make moves free agency, some good trade chips, a great coaching staff, we are in the best of circumstances in terms of the future.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Cap Space is just that... space.

If were rebuilding nobody wants to come here and if were rebuilding we don't want anybody here.

Know what I'm sayin?

Getting excited at this point in the rebuild is just setting yourself up for dissapointment.

I have low expectations right now. But, by the start of tonext season I expect playoffs.

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                            ?
                            So many posts LBF, but no reaction to this one?

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                              So many posts LBF, but no reaction to this one?
                              ?

Comment

I can't take this guy seriously anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X