No announcement yet.

April 13 - Boston Celtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing every game would have suited me just fine, but seeing DeMar going 13-13 from the line makes it worth it. He's the reason they won this game. That's what good players do, get to the line when the shot isn't going down.

Comment

well done boys. Demar is definitely attracting some attention from GMs with performances like that. He has been playing 35MPG in a shortened season. If he picks up another attribute to his game he is an elite talent.

We don't lose games intentionally. The day we start losing games intentionally I will start watching WWE instead of bball.

Comment

friday the 13th

Comment

Demar derozan is why I don't want beal. Bring on mkg or pj3

Comment

Derozan was so impressive in the second half that I was pissed he sat. He made the game-winning play IMO on that drive to the basket. He created the cushion, and from there, we never really had much to worry about.

Seriously, who is the scout on the D-League?! They've done a fantastic job unlike the last couple years.. We are getting some good talent from the D-League. Is it just me? Or am I the only one who would like to see Uzoh and Anderson stay as Raptors as string players, or 5-8 minute players? They seem to be very good players as starters, especially against very good players at their position... I like Dentmon, but he's a poor mans Jerryd Bayless.

I'm happy we were actually able to compete against the Celtics in a year of development. Since their championship, let's face it, we've continued to get our asses kicked and have that 'once in a while' win by a point or two... It's nice to see some progression.

The entire starting lineup was good for me tonight. Ed Davis, Dentmon, and Kleiza contributed fairly well.

And what the hell happened to James Johnson and Gary Forbes in a big game like this? After the great games they've had, they've been struggling as of late....
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ED produced again with 12 reb!!!
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Anderson is just daggers with his 3 pointers.

Comment

It will take some time to read, but it's entertaining to read the Celtic's fan forum game blog from last night:

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=55234.0

The posts start off with posts like "I can't believe the Raptors are this terrible" and "this one's in the bag" and who the hell is Justin Dentmon?" and they evolve to sentiments like "I can't believe what I'm watching" and "how can this be happening?" and "even the Raptors' announcers are surprised."

Comment

This was a great win. Uzoh was the key factor in the first half getting us going, and then it was all about Derozan and Kleiza taking it to the hole and making free throws. Gray was banging too, getting those boards over Garnett!
                    Also, Ed Davis - I think the message is finally getting thorugh to him from the coaching staff. He's playing with a lot more energy, grabbing the boards more consistently. Now, he's just got to tear down that shooting mechanic to the ground and rebuild it from scatch cause that thing is ugly!

Comment

An interesting (and useless) piece of information:

Kevin Garnett makes more money this season than every Raptor who played last night combined.

Garnett makes $21.2M this season.

All the Raptors who played last night ~$20.75M

{All the guaranteed Raptors who played last night (7) total $20.5M plus 10-day contracts (3 players, 5 contracts total, ~$50k each) is $250k}

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                        It will take some time to read, but it's entertaining to read the Celtic's fan forum game blog from last night:

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=55234.0

The posts start off with posts like "I can't believe the Raptors are this terrible" and "this one's in the bag" and who the hell is Justin Dentmon?" and they evolve to sentiments like "I can't believe what I'm watching" and "how can this be happening?" and "even the Raptors' announcers are surprised."
                        Good read.

All that hate for Rondo for not showing up in the second half. They have their own bargnani in boston.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                          Good read.

All that hate for Rondo for not showing up in the second half. They have their own bargnani in boston.
                          It's a different vibe on that forum with the bigger membership and no profanity allowed even with f*****g asterisks.

Comment

How good does Avery Bradley look? If he were Asian it... Naw I won't go there but he was a guy BC was big on but couldn't get the extra pick to draft him. After basically not playing last year he's really blossoming into a hell of a baller.
                            LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Fav quote from the celts blog:

« Reply #334 on: Today at 03:36:41 AM »
                              How on Earth did the clearly fictional Alan Anderson put up double digits tonight?
                              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
                                How good does Avery Bradley look? If he were Asian it... Naw I won't go there but he was a guy BC was big on but couldn't get the extra pick to draft him. After basically not playing last year he's really blossoming into a hell of a baller.
                                im still huge on bradley. i admit my earlier comments about him being our PG of the future were probably a little off-base but he'd certainly be a welcome player. I'd even start him at SG. All the best teams in the league have one wing who's sole job is to create havoc on the defensive end.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X