Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving forward: Uzoh and Anderson: here for the rest of the seaon (42)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    I was thinking the same thing

Its like dating a girl who gives awesome mouth.... So impressive that you marry her... But once that ring is on her finger, on a good day all you get is a "handshake".... Not even lubed... A dry "handshake"
    hahahahahaha nice to see you're back to your old self Heinz!!!!

Ceez was providing the one-liners while you were on haitus.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Hopefully none of them, should they return, catch Moon Syndrome.
      I think you meant to say, "Hopefully, none of them return."

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        haha

i dont see any of them sticking around after this year. here i am the opposite of super raptor i would much rather the end of my bench be positive role models in the latter stages of their careers like magloire and carter. up until he started playing i was happy with rasual but again if he had his real role he would have played the same amount of minutes this year as the other 2. three different areas, point, wing and big with a player/teacher like that is a real positive influence on the young kids and if they aren't ignorant arseholes they will listen to those players in practice.
        i was actually leaning towards keeping the 2 until i read this post. very good points.
        however, wouldnt it be difficult to find savvy veterans willing to mentor younglings who are in a non-contender?
        and able veterans who can still play competitively when called upon?

Comment

look if a team must have 14 - 15 players...

I have no qualms about Making Anderson and Uzoh 11th and 12th and saving 13 and 14 for project players and keeping 15 for Jamaal Magloire to grandfather these kids
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

we haven't had a solid third string PG in a long time
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I was thinking the same thing

Its like dating a girl who gives awesome mouth.... So impressive that you marry her... But once that ring is on her finger, on a good day all you get is a "handshake".... Not even lubed... A dry "handshake"
              Raptors Republic's own Norm makes an appearance with sage advice and quick one-liners!

Heiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinz!

Comment

Finally finished the renovations on the house... So I have a lot more few time for the internet and convincing strippers to let me slide my thing in their arses.

Comment

Hmmm... That lady post was the product of auto correct.... But it turned our pretty awesome

Comment

I don't know if Anderson is really that crucial. He may be filling Butler's intended role, and that's fine, maybe give him a training camp invite at least, if not a non-guaranteed deal of some sort. He is a veteran, basically, even if he lacks abundant NBA experience. But, if we upgrade at the wing with at least one more player in the draft or FA who would immediately step into the rotation and possibly start, then who cares.
                    Uzoh I like a lot. I think his learning curve has been pretty impressive for a 10-day guy who looked completely out of place when he first got here. I don't think having an old PG is that important when you have a guy like Jose(assuming he stays one more year at least), and Bayless is still an unknown. He rebounds well, has decent defensive instincts (and a pretty good amount of potential there), he seems to understand playing within his limits (which Bayless still doesn't get far too often, if not always). His poise is getting better and we'll see if he can keep it up. His O is definitely limited, but he has, again, played within his limits, trying to get his team involved and managing the clock well most of the time.

Comment

By the way Casey coaches these days if he was BC, JJ, ED, and Forbes would be outta here for those D league gems.
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Hmmm... That lady post was the product of auto correct.... But it turned our pretty awesome
                        Ya, although your previous post. Would have sounded better if you said "head".

"Mouth" confused me for a second. Sounds weird too.

Although, the girl that gave good head I wouldn't be dating, she'd be booty call.

That's just me though.

nice reference though.

Back to topic,In the real world there's only one who has a chance to stick. Which one that is IDK.

I just don't see realistucally we're going to have three d-leaguers on the game.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Thoughts?

http://blog.raptors.com/press-releas...der-of-season/

Anderson and Uzoh staying for remainder of season, Dentmon not renewed.
                          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

If they play out the rest of the season, the team has an option for next season. Not sure if this creates a cap hold, which would eat into our FA money. If not, let them come to camp and try to earn jobs for next year. Just because someone played great lately doesn't mean we should lock them up with new NBA contracts for next year.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              haha

i dont see any of them sticking around after this year. here i am the opposite of super raptor i would much rather the end of my bench be positive role models in the latter stages of their careers like magloire and carter. up until he started playing i was happy with rasual but again if he had his real role he would have played the same amount of minutes this year as the other 2. three different areas, point, wing and big with a player/teacher like that is a real positive influence on the young kids and if they aren't ignorant arseholes they will listen to those players in practice.
                              The cba mandates that the minimum salary for vets is a million. This is not the case for signing an undrafted player. There are some savings to be had by choosing the D leaguer over the vet especially if they are for deeper depth (3rd stringers).

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                                http://blog.raptors.com/press-releas...der-of-season/

Anderson and Uzoh staying for remainder of season, Dentmon not renewed.
                                Thats good. They should have Dentmon as well to check him out some more ...end of season is less than 10 days isnt it?

Comment

Working...
                                X