Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving forward: Uzoh and Anderson: here for the rest of the seaon (42)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bendit wrote: View Post
    Thats good. They should have Dentmon as well to check him out some more ...end of season is less than 10 days isnt it?
    They've seen enough to decide if they want to invite him to summer league and training camp next season.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
      Thats good. They should have Dentmon as well to check him out some more ...end of season is less than 10 days isnt it?
      Thursday, April 26 end of season.

5 games, including tonight left.

Comment

Should bring Dentmon back as a shooting coach. That guy can flat out shoot.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

So could Jason Kapono.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

We need to get Reggie Miller out of TNT and get his ass to become our shooting coach.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
              We need to get Reggie Miller out of TNT and get his ass to become our shooting coach.
              Reggie had terrible form. He just shot enough that it worked for him. I don't think he could teach it
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
              X