Comment

The bench is going absolutely apeshit I love it
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Watch out, Solo is on the prowl!

Comment

J Smoove is rough as a cob against Solo-bee

Comment

Notice...when DC speaks to the refs, they seem to listen and give him an explanation...he is always working them. As opposed to Triano who only got mad at them and broke the clipboard once.

Comment

Has Anderson been on the floor yet?

Comment

Keep Forbes in the game.

Comment

Tank nation = forbes in the game
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

missed the first part of the game. why is solo playing? back to back? i love it. don't bother with the tank excuse. is someone out?

Comment

That JJ dunk still has me pumped...we can still make the playoffs right?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        missed the first part of the game. why is solo playing? back to back? i love it. don't bother with the tank excuse. is someone out?
                        My guess would be that with Linas not playing, their bigs consist of Gray, Davis, and Johnson. Amir being really tired (or whatever is wrong with him) can not take big minutes. Time for Alabi. 6 points, 7 rebounds and a block in 15 minutes. Not too shabby. Even Alabi is fighting against the tank.
                        Last edited by Red and White; Mon Apr 16, 2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

T-Mac is systematically destroying the raptors...
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

culture change again. we're leading in a blowout last night, have the ball with 27 seconds left in the game...we hold the ball for a 24 sec violation in order not to add insult. The hawks in the exact same scenario tonight..launch a 3. welcome to the middle of the pack Hawks...seems like that's where they'll continue to be.

Comment

Before tonight's game, Alabi played 21 minutes all year.

Vs. Atlanta he played 24. 8 points, 9 rebounds. Didn't look like a total stiff. Nice work Solo.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Before tonight's game, Alabi played 21 minutes all year.

Vs. Atlanta he played 24. 8 points, 9 rebounds. Didn't look like a total stiff. Nice work Solo.
                                No he didnt look totally lost but he has a loping/funny run...no antelope Mr. Solo.

Comment

Working...
                                X