No announcement yet.

April 16 - Atlanta Hawks (Deja Vu?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is actually a decent player given the time. He will most likely play the rest of the games so Casey can Evaluate him. Who knows maybe he can be a solid backup

Comment

The question is, why did it take so long to give Alabi some meaningful minutes? Management needs to decide if they'll pick up his option for next year.

Comment

Yeah, in a "evaluating" year it seems strange he never got any burn. I'm not saying he should have played 15 minutes a night but 5-7 seems reasonable.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          Yeah, in a "evaluating" year it seems strange he never got any burn. I'm not saying he should have played 15 minutes a night but 5-7 seems reasonable.
          I agree, after almost 3 minutes of playing time all season. (Yes, that was an exaggeration and sarcasm), he played a good log of minutes vs. Atlanta.

And people are skeptical about Ed Davis' inconsistent minutes. I was watching NBA game-time and Fantasy Insider, Dennis Scott questioned Coach Casey about his minute distribution towards the big man.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
          X