Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    thanks but not really bro. I could have easily said i was joking and i was
    Sure you could, but, you didn't and it was still douchey.

Regardless, you're just being stubborn and not considering the other view that Russell peters material is stale. You've got several people telling you that and you're taking it personally and defending him like you know him personally.

Nobody said Russel Peters isn't funny, they just said his act is stale. You're acting like one of those young hot heads. Just simmer down. We're all friends here.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

C'mon guys, focus on what the thread is about ...

Comment

It's kinda hard to focus on the thread. When the thread isn't even what it's supposed to be!

This thread has turned into comedy, when it's supposed to be about that movie, but, what it really was originally about was what rasual butler has been up to since being cut.

But, even that wasn't what it was about seeing as the movie was made before Rasual was even signed! *(gasp)

So, in turn I'd say we never went off-topic seeing as this is pretty much a thread built on complete randomness.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Comment

Sorry my Nigga's

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              Sorry my Nigga's
              lol keep it pg rated doe.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                I got caught up in the moment there. But, in the words of Michael Stipe "everybody hurts... after going so long without smokin a bowl."

Comment

I am thinking about some Canadian comedians...

what do you all think about Gerry Dee, it seems people either love him or hate him.

Comment

Gerry Dee is funny. Haven't seen his show. His work for the score is alright, i like it. Sometimes though the athletes think he's an 'actual' sports reporter and that he's an idiot or they just have no sense of humour. Makes for a dull interview sometimes.

I still hold those charles barkley skits high. Top notch.

Leslie Nielsen is my all time favourite. Jeremy Hotz is one of my favourites.

I'm having trouble thinking of other guys besides mike myers and some small time guys. Jim Carrey was hilarious in his prime and loved him 'in living color'.

But, he's become an egotistical douche. Which is why he doesn't get/do a whole lot of movies anymore.

Maybe, that's just me. But, I know he was cast as Larry in stooges movie and he didn't want to wear a fat suit and decided it was hazardous to his health to gain the necessary weight. It's like why the hell did you audition for the role then?

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                      lol keep it pg rated doe.
                      that is pg

Comment

nobody better than a 40 year old white teacher to explain the difference between the two.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                          I am thinking about some Canadian comedians...
                          Jason Rouse

Sean Collins

Jon Lajoie

Comment

awesome

Comment

amazing

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                                Maybe, that's just me. But, I know he was cast as Larry in stooges movie and he didn't want to wear a fat suit and decided it was hazardous to his health to gain the necessary weight. It's like why the hell did you audition for the role then?
                                This actually happens a lot. Actors get the part and then realize that the film is not going to be as good/well written/well cast as it seemed.

Jim Carrey got burned like that with the Batman Forever - seemed like it would be an amazing role but it just sucked.

Probably just being cautious. Actors at his stage in their career can not afford flops.

Comment

Working...
                                X