X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    Actually..
    He's bipolar....

Anybody who's dated a bipolar chick will tell you... They're bat shit insane
    The only guy who doesn't care is Gerry Butler. He'll fuck em in the port-a-potty.

Anyways, Props. I coulda beat the shit out of that little guy. But, crazies have no guilt, no care. There's no telling what he would have done.

Somebody beats me up. I'm gonna stay awayfrom them. Crazies get beat up and they get closer, as wake up to find them rocking back and forth inyour room wacking a gun against the side of their head.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Wtf is BiPolar?
      Put, it this way. Say you're checking out a chick, she notices, smiles.

Then five minutes later, you're checkin her out again. She notices, and is all like "yo, wtf are you starin at? Fuck off!"

It's basically pms aka period mood swing. Except you don't have to be a girl or menstrating.

One more example, if you've seen "50 first dates". Remember, the part where he makes a house out of her waffles and she laughs and is like cool.

Then the next day Sandler does it again and Barrymoore gets all pissed that he touched her food.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Wtf is BiPolar?

and that's pretty mild compared to the reality of it

Comment

and that's pretty mild compared to the reality of it
          That didn't seem bipolar. She sounded pissed off from the beggining. Just sarcastic pissed off and then enraged.

Was pretty funny. She came off as a dike to me, is she?

Comment

Honestly I think Delonte has a crush on the cornpone whitebread Haywood and said "I'll eat your ass boy". What a crazy bastard.

Comment

Eww... Although I wouldn't doubt it.

Coulda been "i'll beat that ass."

Comment

He is not crazy he is just a retarded druggie. There are a lot of them, he would be crazy if he pulled out a gun from his shorts and shot Hayward in the ear
                "he's not crazy. He's just a retarded druggie."

You're telling me there's a difference. Fuck here I was thinking they were synonyms.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  "he's not crazy. He's just a retarded druggie."

You're telling me there's a difference. Fuck here I was thinking they were synonyms.
                  not really. Crazy is like a pedo or a serial killer

Comment

Being a pedo or a serial killer isn't being crazy... Its being fucked up, sure... But not crazy

Crazy is a disassociation with reality...

Like.... we eat chicken and beef... A fucked up person eats human flesh.... A crazy person eats dog shit, but really believes its chicken

Comment

I am sick and tired of everybody saying "It tastes like chicken."

Comment

I had ostrich a few days ago... Surprisingly, did not taste like chicken.... I totally thought it would

Comment

Anybody who's dated a bipolar chick will tell you... They're bat shit insane
                          Having been happily married to one for the past 10 years, I totally disagree with you, asshole.

Comment

My mom is bipolar drives me nuts sometimes.

I realize it's my mom. But, sometimes I just want to give her the finger.

to come to heinz defence. He said "dated" not "married".

Comment

I had ostrich a few days ago... Surprisingly, did not taste like chicken.... I totally thought it would
                              I've been watching Swamp people and when troy makes those little "boneless chicken bite" look a likes.

It looks good, even though it's off something that has eaten swamp sut and critters for the last two decades.

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
                                Having been happily married to one for the past 10 years, I totally disagree with you, asshole.
                                I commend you for finding the right person for you and being able to cope with her disorder and make it work for 10 years... I applaud you... Seriously... In this day and age, where 2 thirds of every marriage fails miserably, its good to hear a story of somebody actually persevering and making it work

I wouldn't be able to put up with it

I don't have a "the one" and I'm not looking for one... My tolerance for temporary splooge receptacles with breasts is much lower

Comment

Working...
                                X