Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Raptors Theme song!

Damn this song is pretty good

Doesn't this play all the time on the TVs at Pizza Pizza places?

Also, the lyrics sound very suspiciously like something I heard before...

Also by Toronto Raptors Theme Song I thought you meant this:

Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Fri Apr 20, 2012, 01:08 PM. Reason: extra video
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
      Also, the lyrics sound very suspiciously like something I heard before...

Also by Toronto Raptors Theme Song I thought you meant this:

I love the new TSN/Sportsnet theme better than the old one IMO.

And I also though you meant...

Now she want a photo, you already know doe, you only live one that's the motto n---- YOLO. Hahaha.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

i think next years season opener will be really dramatic. This years was really lame

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          i think next years season opener will be really dramatic. This years was really lame
          N---- in Paris didn't work for me. Neither did Rack City. Plus the public announcer was less excited this season comparing to the past...

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
            N---- in Paris didn't work for me. Neither did Rack City. Plus the public announcer was less excited this season comparing to the past...
            Next season is going to be pretty big so I'll expect a very dramatic season opener. I remember for the 09 -10 season they brought a whole damn orchestra and made it all dramatic. Too bad Triano's shit coaching couldn't get us to the playoffs

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              i think if it's a title we are allowed to type that word.

our theme song should be one song and one song only "lady hump" by the black eyed peas

Comment

we should stick with hate me now by nas. It fits because all the americans hate canada and the raptors

Comment

Something that jumps out of the building. No more mainstream rap, even though I'm a Tyga/Drake fan.

This is the instrumental. But if the Raptors used this, first game of the season, everyone loud like this season's opener, man it would be big time.

Comment

Meek Mill is pretty sick. We could also use ima boss

Comment

Working...
                    X