Surprise!! : Carmelo LOVES Carmelo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise!! : Carmelo LOVES Carmelo

The hubris of certain sports professionals never fails to surpass previous displays and this one does it for me.

Carmelo Anthony's wife, La La Anthony (née Vazquez), recently spoke with the New York Post about her reality TV show, her role in the upcoming film "Think Like a Man," and the couple's place in the Hell's Kitchen section of Manhattan. The only piece of critical information in the Post's story is that, as you can see above, the Anthonys have a huge painting of Carmelo Anthony's head hanging above their fireplace.

From the Post:

How much input has Carmelo had in the design of your home or did you manage the project yourself?
    Believe it or not, he has more input and gets more involved than I do. He was really into working with the decorator, Alicia Darby, who also decorated our home in LA.

Have you recently purchased any artwork? What is your favorite piece?

This past Christmas, we purchased a huge, modern picture of my husband from the artist Paul Gerben, whose studio is located in SoHo. It was great to be directly in touch with the artist himself, which enabled us to create this fantastic, very large and abstract piece that we love.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...fvXrgMvMK8vLYF
    Last edited by Bendit; Fri Apr 20, 2012, 03:08 PM.

Douchbaggyness at it's finest.

Comment

And just when I thought it was impossible to dislike the guy anymore..... it happened.

Lets put how much I disdain him in to perspective: I'd rather see the HEAT win in a playoff series between NY and MIA.

Comment

Carmelo became a bigger douche once he got rid of the cornrows.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I bet he signed his own shoes and put them in a display case in his house.

He irks me.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
            I bet he signed his own shoes and put them in a display case in his house.

He irks me.
            Ha Ha Ha! Sweet.

Comment

He looks like T.I cept T.I is more fresh

Comment

Wow. Have fun with this clown Knicks fans.

e2thed wrote: View Post
                Carmelo became a bigger douche once he got rid of the cornrows.
                I remember those cornrows flowing in the air as he ran away like a little coward after just sucker punching a guy on the court.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Wow. Have fun with this clown Knicks fans.

I remember those cornrows flowing in the air as he ran away like a little coward after just sucker punching a guy on the court.
                  Ironically that episode was against the Knicks at MSG!!

He has been lights out recently though....and it has been irksome. However I have never seen anyone (icl Kobe) get a pass from the refs on the pushback he gives his defender with his off arm when he has the ball in order to create space. Most everyone would be called on a OF.

Comment

Guys like him can't win as the main guy. Guys like him can't handle not being the main guy. Guys like him can't win rings.

Comment

Working...
                    X