Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyreke Evans: Kings not offering extension? (60)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again no to Tyreke.

Comment

On one hand Tyreke is the type of player I'd normally steer clear of, but on the other hand I'd love to see what Casey could do with him.

The only guy on the kings i'd really like is Isaiah Thomas.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

If the price is DeRozan and Ed Davis, sure. Otherwise, forget it.

Personally I'd rather keep stockpiling assets for a run at James Harden.

Comment

bounty wrote: View Post
          All that Evan's is missing from his game is a jumpshot, and when (not if) he develops one he will be unstoppable. Even now Tyreke is putting up similar numbers like Jennings, he showed his rookie year how good he can be when no one was sure about his jumper (20pts5reb5asts). He can bull his way past any PG-SG in the league and get anywhere on the floor with ease. Let me just be bold here and say that I can see him being one of the best players in the league hands down in 4-5 years. He has all the tools everything hinges on that jumpshot.
          ALL he is missing is a jump shot? Isn't that a pretty big aspect for a shooting guard to not be missing?

Comment

We need to consider Drive By's consistency and ball IQ.

Moving on, Colangelo doesn't knowingly trade for people of poor character. That means no chance in hell he ever trades for Cousins.

Comment

I'd take a gamble on Tyreke ... At the very least I see him as an upgrade over Demar at the SG spot.

Not to forget, he averaged 20/5/5 as a rookie, playing POINT guard. Maybe he could play with DD, who knows ...

Sacramento has been such a mess lately, relocation threats, arena issues, coaching changes - maybe Casey and T-dot helps Reke.
              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                We offer Andrea Bargnani + Jose Calderon + Linas Kleiza + Rights of Valanciunas
                Sacramento gives us Cousins + Evans + Francisco Garcia
                Then we draft a PF in either Thomas Robinson or Sullinger and call it a day and get ready for 2012-13 season. Trade our two second rounders for a mid 1st and draft Marquis Teague.
                Sign Steve Nash

Nash/Bayless/Teague
                T.Evans/A.Andersen/G.Forbes
                DeRozan/J.Johnson/F.Garcia
                Robinson or Sullinger/Davis/Amir
                Cousins/Gray/FA
                Now we dont have just one, but 3 headcases. Do you want DC to run for the hills in just one season?
                I think it definitely looks good on paper, but the personalities and attitudes of these three will be major, major issues down the road.

Id probably go for Tyreke, and only Tyreke. Amir for Tyreke. Or sign and trade Bayless with Forbes for Tyreke.

Comment

I'd take Tyreke Evans for Derozan

Tyreke evans is a real good player. His stock is low because Isaiah Thomas took the PG spot and the Kings are forcing him to play the SF.

Tyreke Evans for Derozan is a steal ... you can easily throw in a 2nd rounder as well.

to make salaries match, Tyreke Evans + Jimmer for Derozan + Amir Johnson works. Jimmer can play the role of a Barbosa. Would be better if they include Terrence Williams instead of Jimmer, but they probably won't. Amir is redundant with Ed Davis.

Or maybe sign and trade Bayless, and package him with Derozan to get Tyreke Evans and Terrence Williams. Jose can surely backup Tyreke.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...t=tyreke+Evans

Now let's continue talking about this.
                    Please BC leave this man in a visitors uniform

Comment

Forget Reke~

I'd tell the NO GM to trade us Gordon for DD + ED cause we'll be putting a max offer for him anyways (well I hope that's that BC will do). So either match us or take our other offer.

Comment

Gordon's awesome....

....that is, when he plays :|

Comment

bounty wrote: View Post
                          All that Evan's is missing from his game is a jumpshot, and when (not if) he develops one he will be unstoppable. Even now Tyreke is putting up similar numbers like Jennings, he showed his rookie year how good he can be when no one was sure about his jumper (20pts5reb5asts). He can bull his way past any PG-SG in the league and get anywhere on the floor with ease. Let me just be bold here and say that I can see him being one of the best players in the league hands down in 4-5 years. He has all the tools everything hinges on that jumpshot.
                          He has the tools to maybe be that - but his desire seems to be gone. Maybe just the loosing? maybe now he is rich and doesn't care as much.
                          "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

raptors2012 wrote: View Post
                            Forget Reke~

I'd tell the NO GM to trade us Gordon for DD + ED cause we'll be putting a max offer for him anyways (well I hope that's that BC will do). So either match us or take our other offer.
                            Gordon should not get a max deal.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I would do calderon and 2 second round picks/Ed Davis for Tyreke Evans.
                              "Defense wins championships."

Comment

I expect the Kings would ask for too much for Evans. I wonder if Amir/Davis and possibly some combination of 2012 2nd round pick(s) and 2013 1st round pick would be enough? I highly doubt it and I'm not sure Evans is enough of an upgrade over DeRozan. If I were giving up DeRozan, I'd rather be doing so for a player like Batum, Mayo or Gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X